Dam House - Weston Park. Your experiences.

There's a washing machine dumped on the roof there at the moment, looks really professional - but I imagine it's free and you could probably pick it up in the middle of the night if you wanted :hihi:

it's got a new chef and menu since you went, but i suppose KFC and Big Mac fries to go, is more for you.

Trust me, you can give me a Maccy D's any day over going back to the hole that is the Dam House! And...

1. You need a new chef.

2. You need a new menu.

3. Maybe the service is **** because no one's washed their pants for a while seen as though the machine is on the roof! :hihi:

Yeah there's no two ways about it, whether or not the food has improved and granted the location is good...a dumped washing machine is not quite what I would expect.

Menu is still pretty ordinary IMHO, don't know if that was your criticism of it DJ Mez?

My original post was that when I went for the pub lunch menu option, the food was nothing special, it was expensive for what it was and the service was poor to say the least. Miserable bar staff and an unhappy waitor. We shall not be returning.

no suprize there from you patrick, you slate it at every opportunity.

I simply think the food and service are seriously lacking, you just because you are involved in the business won't convince me otherwise.

Trust me, you can give me a Maccy D's any day over going back to the hole that is the Dam House! And...

1. You need a new chef.

2. You need a new menu.

3. Maybe the service is **** because no one's washed their pants for a while seen as though the machine is on the roof! :hihi:

That is so funny, it's cheered me right up...

You will struggle to convince him that DH is simply not worth a visit.

Perhaps we can all get a service wash done whilst having a pint...

Perhaps we can all get a service wash done whilst having a pint...

Well I ran past the other day and the washing machine is on it's side. That could seriously affect the quality of the wash! Might be entitled to a refund if the standards aren't up to scratch! :hihi:

Not to worry, bring it to me, I own a dry cleaners/laundry lol...

Not to worry, bring it to me, I own a dry cleaners/laundry lol...

Do you serve expensive pints though? Wouldn't complete the experience unless you did! :thumbsup:

Where's your dry cleaners by the way? Could do with getting some of my decent stuff done!

Do you serve expensive pints though? Wouldn't complete the experience unless you did! :thumbsup:

Where's your dry cleaners by the way? Could do with getting some of my decent stuff done!

No expensive pints I am afraid.

It's on Station Rd, Chapeltown, Elite Dry Cleaners.

just trying to decide where to go for our 'christmas party' at work and someone suggested dam house. ive never been before but always fancied it.

just wanted to know what its like as come people at work can be a bit fussy.

Thanks