Mega Mosque on Barnsley Road

I'm so glad I live in Barnsley!

You don't hear that very often.

Saw this on The Star Website, thought it might be worth a view.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news?articleid=3082320

For all those sceptics

They caused the flood, all the extra asian people made the country sink deeper into the sea and flood.

For most people the problem is not the skin colour differences but the cultural differences.

Society can cope with some anomalies (i.e. people who live here following a different cultural/way of life) but when you have millions of people doing it then you are going to get cultural clashes. Super mosques are a bad idea because they encourage people (on mass) to continue practicing a foreign culture instead of embracing our own.

Multi-racial society... :thumbsup:

Multi-cultural society... :nono:

Nicely put!

I'm so glad I live in Barnsley!

Why is that ?

Is it that there is no mosque there?

If so sorry to burst your bubble but there is a mosque and several prayer rooms as well.

No big domes to get scared about so I don't think you need worry too much.

They caused the flood, all the extra asian people made the country sink deeper into the sea and flood.

And then they act all innocent by putting a fund together :thumbsup: lol

Why is that ?

Is it that there is no mosque there?

If so sorry to burst your bubble but there is a mosque and several prayer rooms as well.

No big domes to get scared about so I don't think you need worry too much.

I didn't say there wasn't? And yes, I'm currently not worried.

They have got to worship somewere whe build our churches in there country and they do not cause a fuss so i see no problem to them building a mosque in our country

Well that is not true.

In fact Christians in countries like Pakistan (one of the more moderate Muslim countries) face much, much more hostility and intolerance. I refer you to my previous post...

I'm not sure what the Red Mosque has to do with it? :huh:

I did a quick search to see if there is in fact opposition to the practicing of non-muslim religions, and protest against the construction of non-muslim places of worship, in Pakistan. In the space of a couple of minutes I found...

This

This

And this.

My only comment is it should be built to fit the local area more, the mosque near halfords in the town centre is a joke in terms of planning permission. My father cannot build a wall over 4ft around his house, it was rejected as they wanted to keep the open feel of the street or whatever they said.

How they managed that i dont know!

My only comment is it should be built to fit the local area more, the mosque near halfords in the town centre is a joke in terms of planning permission. My father cannot build a wall over 4ft around his house, it was rejected as they wanted to keep the open feel of the street or whatever they said.

How they managed that i dont know!

..because I guess that's what mosques look like!

Residential planning considerations are different to commercial ones..based on your comment about the 4ft wall, there would be no inner city regeneration at all and to be honest I think the mosque is no less attractive than the dozens of city centre apartment blocks that are springing up everywhere.