Hay wanted URGENT

Spoke to him, he can get hold of a lot still. if you still need it pm me and I'll give you his number. He's been turning a lot of folks away to provide his regulars instead so your very lucky he said yes

If you are still needing any, the farmer where my horse is says you can buy some. Decent quality and reasonably priced. Just pm Jess22. (This is Jess22 by the way. I'm logged in as my mum and being lazy not logging out then in again!) :)

I get round bales of haylage delivered for my horses, its far better quality than hay.

Have you tried Mark (cant remember his 2nd name! think it's something like Timperly?) He delivers or hay and straw at the yard :)

Also Alec Merryman in Bradway (border view farm) sells hay i think :)

im looking for a new supplier of hay would prefer wrapped haylage and also straw if anyone knows

Hi

We have a farm near Buxton in derbyshire. I have quite large amounts of hay for sale if anyone is interested. It was got at the end of July this year so should be better quality than previous years or any got recently. I value it at £2.50 per bale and can deliver up to around 20 miles for a negotiable fee. If you'd like to come and have a look or take a sample away you can email me on [email protected]

I know this post is from 2007

but I am needing some bales of straw does anybody know of any

Quality really isn't important as it isn't for animals thank you in advance

Amlico at Wakefield do bales and deliver to Sheffield area for £5 . I am currently looking after several hay bale gannets for a friend.