Kickboxing show August 31st

Tickets are on sale now

there are 3 British Title fights ( 1 WAKO and 2 BFKKO)

with 9 supporting Bouts

Venue is the Octagon Centre All seater Arena and tickets are £20 or £30 vip table at ringside ( 7people per Table)

Doors open at 6:30 fihting starts at 7:30

I will keep you informed as things progress but the Sheffield kickboxing clubs that are currently involved are;

Black dragons

Sheffield Academy of Martial Arts

SDF Malin Bridge

Marsdens All Styles

there may be others as and when they get matched up.

Please leave this thread to let genuine martial artists and kickboxers to find out about the August show.

Adrian ( one of the promoters) has asked me to say if any one wishes to discuss the fight arrangements or bicker about the fight matching then he will be happy to talk just visit http://www.prokungfu.com and email him through the contact sheet.

Hopefully if you have anything sensible to post then please feel free

ps thank you site admin for closing the previous threads.:)

Got Fighters Still To Get Matched If Anyone Out There Is Interested. Ricky Gammon 76.2kg 21 Years Old 5 Fights 4 Wins 1 Loss Full Contact Kickboxing, Ash Gammon 71.5kg 18 Years Old 5 Fights 4 Wins 1 Loss Full Contact Kb.nathen Capeness 12 Years Old 49kg 7 Fights 4 Wins 3 Losses Full Contact Kb. Chad Gammon 12 Years Old 4 Fights 3 Wins 1 Draw 32kg Full Contact Kb. Cheers.

Tickets are on sale now

there are 3 British Title fights ( 1 WAKO and 2 BFKKO)

with 9 supporting Bouts

Venue is the Octagon Centre All seater Arena and tickets are £20 or £30 vip table at ringside ( 7people per Table)

Doors open at 6:30 fihting starts at 7:30

I will keep you informed as things progress but the Sheffield kickboxing clubs that are currently involved are;

Black dragons

SDF Malin Bridge

Marsdens All Styles

there may be others as and when they get matched up.

Please leave this thread to let genuine martial artists and kickboxers to find out about the August show.

Adrian ( one of the promoters) has asked me to say if any one wishes to discuss the fight arrangements or bicker about the fight matching then he will be happy to talk just visit http://www.prokungfu.com and email him through the contact sheet.

Hopefully if you have anything sensible to post then please feel free

ps thank you site admin for closing the previous threads.:)

You made one crucial omission , you mentioned the clubs involved as being :

Black dragons

SDF Malin Bridge

Marsdens All Styles

you forgot one :

AFK , Wellington street.

Any particular reason for the omission or did it just slip your mind? Hard for AFK to slip your mind, we are the most active kickboxing club in sheffield putting fighters out every month (sometimes more than once a month).

Yes we will be there just like last time.

Any particular reason for the omission or did it just slip your mind? Hard for AFK to slip your mind, we are the most active kickboxing club in sheffield putting fighters out every month (sometimes more than once a month).

Yes we will be there just like last time.

Don't even consider kicking an argument off - I'm not bluffing when I say I will dish out permanent bans if needed. It's no more work for me to do that than it is to suspend an account for just a few days.

I hope I make myself clear.

Good work JoeP - I think the trouble causer has shown his colours.... again.

Good work JoeP - I think the trouble causer has shown his colours.... again.

See what I said above.

Most folks want a nice, peaceful Forum. My comments apply to everyone equally. On with the thread topic, and no more comments on individuals, please.

Could you please tell me who is fighting from the black dragons? There is a lad called danny (I think thats his name) who always puts on a good show...his he fighting?

Could you please tell me who is fighting from the black dragons? There is a lad called danny (I think thats his name) who always puts on a good show...his he fighting?

Daniel Renshaw from Black Dragons is fighting.

He will put on an even better show than last time. Daniel Renshaw is improving all the time. Rumour has it that Daniel is about to embark upon a new sparring regime so dont just expect him to just march forward like Matt Skelton.

He did well in south derbyshire recently.

I will be there with Safaa Ibrahim, Yousif Ibrahim and Scott Hickling and about 50 supporters.

Where there is a local kickboxing event, AFK will always support it!

Looking forward to the show.

Thanks to those intrested in the show

The lad from the black dragons is Daniel Renshaw,

and the fight card is almost complete, as i understand only 4 fights left to match so i'll find out who is already matched up and let every one know asap

You may get the full fight card from the shows web site http://www.showdownevents.co.uk quicker than waiting for me.

P.S please lets try to keep this one open and listen to what JoeP has asked.

Hi

the full fight card will be posted in 2 weeks what i can say is that there will be 12 fights on the night with 3 of those been british title fights.

Daniel Renishaw is fighting from the black dragons

Alex and shane are both fighting for BFKKO titles from SDF

Oliver Woolard is fighting from Sheffield Academy of Martial arts

Also a Wako pro title on the night

Sam fisher also fighting from Sheffield academy of martial arts

these are all confirmed fights