13 months on - I still have a baby belly. How long was it for you?

2 years and counting... though i think its gone past the stage where i can blame it on baby belly...

I've lost most of my baby weight due to b/feeding, the rest is just me and the darn chocolate lol! Mind you the baby belly is still there, overhang to my knees covered in skin like old elastic bands, yuk! I've taken up dance classes to try and get rid of it!

me too:hihi:

Me as well! :hihi: :hihi:

Draggleshanks is almost 2 and I still look pregnant because I'm quite slim - so i'm just careful what I wear - my tight t-shirt wearing days are over. I've tried everything - gym, swimming, pilates, sit ups .... and resigned myself to the fact that the belly is here to stay and, as someone said above, a reminder of the fact that I have a beautiful son. :)

18 months breastfeeding still didnt work 4 me growing to love my handles now!!!

I looked like I was in early pregnancy before I was pregnant - I hold all my fat around the belly, apple shaped I think they call it. I've lost most of it, but I still have a little extra and still look pregnant. Doubt I'll ever lose it though, can't be bothered to excercise - even though I should as I'm very unfit.

22 years i've still got mine, in fact the older she's got the bigger my bellies got, i think it's trying to keep uo with her.

With the fact that I had an emergency C-section and that breast feeding just didn't work out for us, I probably have to deal with the fact that it is gonna be bloody hard if not impossible to lose my pregnancy weight. (I put on 3 stone!)

Fingers crossed!