Men who are single **Men List Here**

Then they can apply for, and set up an SF Group officially if da Management agree! :)

Does it need an entire group? And I would have thought that if you don't like a few singles threads, then you'd really not like a whole group devoted to it :confused: .

May the thread's contributors achieve their dreams then.........I'll take bets that they won't though. :)

maybe we should have a thread " Men who are knackered: List here " !!!! :D

Does it need an entire group? And I would have thought that if you don't like a few singles threads, then you'd really not like a whole group devoted to it :confused: .

I wouldn't feel a need to click on it.......:hihi:

Others may never stray off it, if they wished. :)

very clever. lol

Muhaha well at least someone read my tactics :)

awww come on boys, im sure you can do better than this........ cant ya :hihi:
Aww! Don't be mean. They all sound really sweet. I'm in a very happy relationship so just sticky beaking really. I'll tell my single friends to forget Soulmates and check out SF instead :)

As I said....there are plenty of Internet sites for the desperate, un-matched individuals! Maybe this Forum was conceived to be other than a meeting place for the dispossessed, amorous folks.

If it was designed for the specific purpose of being a "luurve" site, I joined the wrong Forum!

Tsk Shoeshine- I knew you were fickle:roll::P:hihi:

The Mod's will delete this post as a one-liner at some stage in the future, but I don't care! Edna.......:love::love::love::love::love:

Right, decided to give this whole thing a go and see where it takes me.

Male, 31 from Rotherham (don't hold it against me :D), 6'1 tall, medium build, short brown hair and blue eyes.

5 words to describe me: Kind, caring, reliable, funny and nice :hihi:

Interests: Stacks of em... so I wont bore you with the details at this present time

If you wanna chat then please pm me.

AO.

Ive been trying this whole thing for a while and never seams to get me anywhere

Oh dear... doesn't sound too good. Don't give up though, there are plenty of females on here and I'm sure it will work out!!