Fowler Brothers (Wilfred and Lawrence)

My Dad Never Mentioned Lol Having Kids

The Younger One Spinks Party Piece Was To

Throw Used Chip An Fish Papers In Anyones

Face As He Was Walking Down The Common.

Ie Unless They Looked Capable Of Kicking

**** Out Of Him.all In All A Lovely Fellow?

Are You Well? Im Still Here!

well if he didn't have my grandmother then I must be a figment of my own imagination...... Her name was Alice Irene Hodder ne Fowler also known as Renie.

well if he didn't have my grandmother then I must be a figment of my own imagination...... Her name was Alice Irene Hodder ne Fowler also known as Renie.
hi i am working on my family tree and and i have reason to believe that we are related to the fowlers please do you know of the goddards annie and john goddard are my great grandparents also the stanilands have you heard any of them names mentioned would be much obliged if you can help allthe best j

hi i am working on my family tree and and i have reason to believe that we are related to the fowlers please do you know of the goddards annie and john goddard are my great grandparents also the stanilands have you heard any of them names mentioned would be much obliged if you can help allthe best j

Hi Cleegirl,

I only know back to Lawrence I am afraid and do not know any of his connections bar Wilfred.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Cathrine

Hi Cleegirl,

I only know back to Lawrence I am afraid and do not know any of his connections bar Wilfred.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Cathrine

hi thanks for your reply i know it is difficult info to find i am still working on it but i can tellyou that lawrence married an edith swift in 1916 and that was the mother of alice irene fowler much obliged

my granma was elsie lishman, bookmakers and coal merchants,they were related to amos stewart he was my mothers uncle,he still has family in sheffield betty,sam garvin is supposed to have jumped on a bus got off and hit a copper thus giving him an alibi.

Hi Just To Say, I'm Researching The Fowler Tree, Lawrence Did Have A Child;

He Married Young, Age 16, In Sheffield 1916 To Alice Swift

They Had A Daughter In 1917, Alice I Fowler. After His 'death' I Believe Alice Married Again, But To Who And Any Other Children I Don't Yet Know.

Hi Just To Say, I'm Researching The Fowler Tree, Lawrence Did Have A Child;

He Married Young, Age 16, In Sheffield 1916 To Alice Swift

They Had A Daughter In 1917, Alice I Fowler. After His 'death' I Believe Alice Married Again, But To Who And Any Other Children I Don't Yet Know.

i am also working on the fowler family tree alice fowler married john hodder in 1936 in the july quarter the first child i can find was in 1940 in the oct quarter named john

A WALTER LOXLEY POLICE CONSTABLE 86 BUTTERMERE ROAD IS LISTED IN THE 1927 KELLYS, WE NEED MORE LIKE HIM NOW BUT THE SOFTEYS WOULD SACK HIM FOR BEING UNKIND TO THUGS.

Agree totally all now political correctness and we are like the aliens from across the pond (God bless America .What about the rest of the world Einstein?) these days sue anybody for everything.

Thanks For The Info, I Know Of All The Children Of Alice I Fowler (rene) And John Hodder, One Of Them Married Into My Family. Hence The Interest, I'm Doing My Family Tree Etc.

Thanks For The Info, I Know Of All The Children Of Alice I Fowler (rene) And John Hodder, One Of Them Married Into My Family. Hence The Interest, I'm Doing My Family Tree Etc.

Hi,

Which one married into your family?

Cathrine

Hi,

Which one married into your family?

Cathrine

hi that i am still working on i am linked to the goddards and i think at some time a fowler married a goddard but at the moment i can tfind the link i may have to come to sheffield and go to the archives all the best j

Hi Catherine

Think I'm Correct In This, Your Mum, Hi Cousin.

Jane