X Factor Auditions In Sheffield

There are auditions being held at the City Hall today & tomorrow, anybody from the forum that's gone or know anyone who has, might we be seeing you on ITV in the not to distant future...??? :D:hihi:

Hi theres also a sign on Ecclesall road banner cross outside the shoe shop saying X Factor will be there between 3 - 5 pm today. It says come along bring banners etc

It says come along bring banners etc

...Guns, water pistols, stink bombs. that kinda thing?

My daughter went (to Banner Cross) and it was totally fake and rubbish!

it said on radio hallam this morning that only the people who had applied were allowed to go to the city hall????

i dont think it was open auditions - hallam said it was people that had got through - 2nd round kinda thing

let us know if you were on it!

would be cool to meet the judges!

well, someone saw Simon Cowell today, there in banner cross, which is she dont (the person who saw him)know that there will be an auditon 2day,? might not be fake?

As I was walking past Ponsford at about 6.30 this evening Simon Cowell drove past me in the back of a brand new chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce - I guess this thread explains why!

As I was walking past Ponsford at about 6.30 this evening Simon Cowell drove past me in the back of a brand new chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce - I guess this thread explains why!

My god, if Simon Cowell can't afford Ponsfords stuff, theres no hope for us Sheffielders:hihi:

ARGH i love simon cowell - there's just summat sexy about him.... AND i live just up the road from Ponsfords - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!! :(

I was listening to radio Hallam earlier on and they said the City Hall - but I don't know any more than that.