Sign in to follow this  

Theme Park or Sim City on the Nintendo DS

What game is better on the Nintendo DS, Theme Park or Sim City?

Cheers

Not played SIM City but Theme Park is very much like the old original version. Its OK (and distracting for several hours) but nothing new.

I have Theme Park on DS.. And I hate to say it but a game like Theme Park just doesn't work on a console IMO... Cos games like Theme Park are like FPS type games, they need a keyboard/mouse control combo to be played properly.

Not saying the DS version of TP is bad, it's just not as good as Theme Park should be.. I do await a DS version of Theme Hospital though, that might work.

I tend to agree - it just doesn't quite work.

I'd wait 'til its on the cheap.

I've been out of gaming for a long time and recently got back into things with my DS Lite - it may be laughable but I really enjoyed playing Tomb Raider on it. Rainbow Islands was great too! :D

My latest game is Diddy Kong Racing which I am liking (don't like the hovercrafts though :( ) - Kristian hasn't played me yet as I think he is scared of losing! ;)

I tend to agree - it just doesn't quite work.

I'd wait 'til its on the cheap.

I've been out of gaming for a long time and recently got back into things with my DS Lite - it may be laughable but I really enjoyed playing Tomb Raider on it. Rainbow Islands was great too! :D

My latest game is Diddy Kong Racing which I am liking (don't like the hovercrafts though :( ) - Kristian hasn't played me yet as I think he is scared of losing! ;)

i used to play diddy kong racing loads on the n64

almost completed it but i got stuck racing some bloody octopuss thingy and STILL cant get past the damn thing :(

I'm still being followed around by some idiot blue elephant ****. :mad::lol:

ah we all get followed by idiot blue elephants.........its the gin :D