Massage session

Hi, would like to buy my bf a free massage session as birthday present. Thinking about The Spa 1877 but its website is now under construction. Can anyone who has been there tell me a bit about the service price please?

Is a coupon of £30 good enough for a full massage or back and shoulder massage? (i'm a student and cant afford too much. Haha...) Or any other place to recommend? Many thanks xxx

I havent been there myself but my friend loves it. She thinks its great. I was trying to find out prices (seeing as their site is under construction) so I rang up and they sent me a brochure. Is you let me know what sort of massage you want I can look up the price for you. Just send me a pm

Hi, would like to buy my bf a free massage session as birthday present. Thinking about The Spa 1877 but its website is now under construction. Can anyone who has been there tell me a bit about the service price please?

Is a coupon of £30 good enough for a full massage or back and shoulder massage? (i'm a student and cant afford too much. Haha...) Or any other place to recommend? Many thanks xxx

my loving wife bought me a massage at virgin active it was a full body massage lasting about an hour and cost £35

I use a place called Elements spa in Rotherham. It's beautifully located and the treatments are second to none. The spa is immaculately clean and is run very professionally.

I've had indian head massages there, full body massage, hopi ear candles, parafin foot waxes and hydrotherapy water treatments.

Their website is here if you're interested.

:)