Handsworth mob & other Sheffield teen & pre-teen 'gangs' - Opinions?

We live in Handsworth, some teens who are around 13-14-15 ish, i dunno i don't give a crap how old they are, a big group of them started chasing my younger brother who is 12 around the road shouting names and stuff at him then tried to kick him and pull his trousers down, we've had to call 101 because they are making no one on our road want to go out. they are so abussive its unbelievable. it just keeps happening and it used to be such a nice area...

Attention Sheffield City Soljaz! You may shortly be overtaken in the public ridicule stakes by "The Adlington Massiv"!

A trio of teenage yobs who broke into an office at a campsite for underprivileged children and ransacked it have been branded 'up there with the dumbest' - after one left his full name scribbled on a wall.

A court heard that Peter Addison, Mark Ridgeway and a 16-year-old youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, let off fire extinguishers and smashed crockery with a cricket bat amid a wrecking spree which caused more than £2,000 of damage.

Two of the boys were caught by police as they fled the Toc H campsite, in Adlington, Cheshire, wearing stolen T-shirts with distinctive logos.

But their capture was made even easier by Addison leaving the most blatant calling card.

Scrawled in thick black marker pen across the walls were - `Peter Addison was here', `The Adlington Massiv', and `Thanks for the Stay'.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1015/1015629_the_dumbest_yobs_in_britain.html

It is a good job most of our children are uneducated.

I think they should all be horse whipped,, that would pull them all in to line a bit.

I think they should all be horse whipped,, that would pull them all in to line a bit.

Some of the forum do gooders may go against that comment.

But you see, as we have become softer line, the kids have become harder line and out of control..

The further we pull the line back, the further they run over it

Torture now thats the real answer.... but ill bet someone objects

But you see, as we have become softer line, the kids have become harder line and out of control..

The further we pull the line back, the further they run over it

Torture now thats the real answer.... but ill bet someone objects

I agree but like i said, Some will tip toe around for the little gits.

Matty, i was in Aswan in Egypt, a fight started, about 20 or 30 gathered, one of the shopkeepers had called the police they turned up........ how many people do you think hung around to argue. .. not a soul, they all ran like the wind, by the time the police had got out of the cars, there was only myself and my wife there... the coppers wanderd around for a minute or so and that was the end of it... i was a bit worried to be honest,, but they just ignored me..

They are back! Expect a link to a new thread shortly.