Handsworth mob & other Sheffield teen & pre-teen 'gangs' - Opinions?

Have I misread these pictures?

They look like happy kids enjoying themselves.

I can't see any hint of racist comment...in fact, they are a mixed bunch anyway. Typical Sheffield kids who will probably be responsible adults when the time comes.

my god i cant stop laughing . what the heck is this country coming too

Have I misread these pictures?

They look like happy kids enjoying themselves.

I can't see any hint of racist comment...in fact, they are a mixed bunch anyway. Typical Sheffield kids who will probably be responsible adults when the time comes.

Yes especially the picture of the kid wearing a knuckle duster, hope he truns into my local MP !!!

Nice to see Niche getting a few mentions. How utterly ghetto Fabulous Darling!

I see that in one photo one of the girls has brought her grandchild.

One of the photos is my neighbour - he said to me he was waiting to be a solider... irony - well he is a soljaz isn't he... tosser....

And thanks to this the police now know, can identify photo, good intelligence. The S2 gang has been responsible for smashing my door window at 3am this morning, throwing bottles out, showing no care or respect and numerous probleks in last few weeks.

I want him out and not living here to ruin my peaceful living

Those sites are tame compared to the ones they used to have, we had a very long chat about them last year

Lmfao@ Stephen!, Gangsta!!!!!

You could print off the pics and make little Bingo cards with them on, crossing them off each time you see one...on the card of course, not suggesting you actually 'cross them off' in reality...although...

You might even manage to score House if you took your Yoof Bingo card on the 47 bus.

Those sites are tame compared to the ones they used to have, we had a very long chat about them last year

Do you know I was thinking about that the other day after reading this thread.. :hihi:

Cops and robbers..cowboys and indians...All those games were played when we were kids in the 50s. Lol. but most of us grew up to be responsible adults.

When our kids were growing up they felt discriminated against because we would not allow them to play with toy guns!

Still, things have changed a lot these days with all the terrorist threats and REAL guns around,so it's hardly surprising that we don't like to see the young ones acting as portrayed in some of the links posted earlier.:(