Broke up with my GF last Saturday, now she says she always loved the new lad

HappyHoosier, did you just say 'nowt'?

OMG! you're really a Sheffielder now, you'll be drinking Hendos straight from the bottle next :hihi:

And complaining that you 'can't get proper Ward's now'. One down; another 6 billion odd to go ........... :hihi:

HappyHoosier, did you just say 'nowt'?

OMG! you're really a Sheffielder now, you'll be drinking Hendos straight from the bottle next :hihi:

Aye, love, tha did hear me say "nowt." I allus catch mesen saying it around here, in Indiana, and I feel right daft! Folks probably think I'm from Ohio or summat. So, pass the Hendos and a chip butty, will ya, duck? Ta!

Aye, love, tha did hear me say "nowt." I allus catch mesen saying it around here, in Indiana, and I feel right daft! Folks probably think I'm from Ohio or summat. So, pass the Hendos and a chip butty, will ya, duck? Ta!

Someone send the Hendos over quick. :hihi::hihi:

Someone send the Hendos over quick. :hihi::hihi:

That'd make a good ad for Hendos, if they ever needed one. Brian Sewell or someone with that type of voice, droning on about art and then someone brings him a chip wrap, he puts on Hendos and then - when he next opens his mouth - he's talking Sheffeldish! :hihi:

To TheBlueDragon, sorry if I seem to be ignoring your love plight but ... the fact that HappyHoosier seems to have suddenly acquired total command of our language is very interesting. I didn't know you could get a Sheffeldish translation from babelfish these days :)

violence may not do anyone any favors, but my god it made me feel better.

I dunno if I can walk away. Since we broke up I have been so depressed I havent been able to eat anything. When ever I see a picture of her or something I get this wierd feeling in my stomach and Im physically sick

she would be flattered to think someone had resorted to violence over her, surely you want someone better - and you would deserve it, but someone better than her would not want a man who could be violent, so be very careful about your reactions or you may end up with the same type of female. Mind games don't make people happy, have you played them with her, i.e. trying to make her jealous,? my opinion is she doesn't know what type of man she wants, either avoid the whole scenario or try and get advice off someone older, e.g. an aunt, you do not need this anxiety

To TheBlueDragon, sorry if I seem to be ignoring your love plight but ... the fact that HappyHoosier seems to have suddenly acquired total command of our language is very interesting. I didn't know you could get a Sheffeldish translation from babelfish these days :)

My mastery of the Sheffield patois has not been sudden, Rubydazzler. I've been absorbing the native tongue on this forum (and in "The Full Monty") for a couple of years now. See, I was listening!!:D

Sorry for the digression from your romantic woes, Blue Dragon. Carry on!

i will tell you what.....

some people dont know how love feels and strive so much for that feeling of love that they make it up or mix it up with lust.

Darling you are better off, and dont go calling her names or chasing her it will only make you look the stupid one. if she is so god damn heartless in the fact that she can most likely have cheated on you and then drop you and the other guy and then find someone else and then sya she is in love.

Trust me the girl obviously is emotionally unstable or emotionally dead.

if some one treated yu like that sorry to say but they didnt love you. she obviously never felt love.

sorry to rant on but i have been hurt many a time in the past and learnt the very very hard way of how to deal with things.

you just got to move on and forget it if you dont it will eat away at you and you will, if it has really hurt you, find it hard to open up or even feel for anyone again.

People like your ex dont deserve to feel love.

Ye I know now, I have given her plenty of chances and she has cooked everyone up.

I been thinking and to tell the truth I dont want her back now. because if she has cheated on my twice she will do it again. Im not going to chase her anymore, I have deleted everything to do with her.

So then, who going to set me up with one of there friends?

lol where in high green you from i know lots of people in high green. ho old r u? ae you about 19?