The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

hi

ive got a hairdresser at the moment that cuts my hair really nicely but what im looking for is someone just to do my roots i just have a normal deep black would anyone be able to do this?

thanks

Hi could someone recommend a mobile hairdresser for the hillsborough area if you know one or even better if you are one?

Hi I'm a mobile hairdresser and I cover the hillsborough area:) pm for a quotee xxx

Hiya

im posting this for a friend she is wanting a mobile hairdresser that covers either ecclesfield or Manor Park and what she is after is a trim and her roots doing and help with discolouring of her hair she is a very light blonde but has gone discoloured and she would like its sorting out can anyone help with prices etc please?

thanks

Long shot, but does anyone know of any salons looking for hair models either tomorrow or Saturday? Crookes/Hillsborough or City Centre. Thanks!

Having recently had my hair done, i no longer need this voucher which was a gift and originally states £89 worth of treatment!!

I'm open to offers around £60! Saving you £29

It includes:

A Full Head of Colour Or Full Set of Highlights,

Cut, Finish and Intensive Conditioning treatment

- An eyebrow thread or wax also included

- Choose from a full set of highlights or one full colour

- The salon boasts 10 years of experience

valid for 6 months, Mon - Sat 10am-7pm

Please PM me for more details!

im wanting my hair curling for tonight ive just phoned pure up near where i live, and they want £25 for it its only short just above my sholders.Does anybody know any where thats cheaper and localish to wadsley bridge

Have you tried hair flair on penistone rd they are really good they are near sheffield wednesday ground

I have a babyliss curling wand, it cost me £20 from argos and works wonders. I used to have long hair and it looked good and have short hair now To shoulders and it still curls it great. I would buy these instead of paying to have it done, and get someone to help you out

Buy one of these

http://www.boots.com/en/BaByliss-Porcelain-Curling-Wand_863080/

Watch some of these

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=curling+wand&aq=f

Then you can curl your hair as often as you like, for the same money as going to hairdressers once.

Yes this is the one I have and can highly recommend

try going to bramall lane today, makes my teeth curl never mind the hair!!!

Hi does anyone know a hairdresser who's good with kids? My 14 month old boy is in need of his haircut but don't think he'll sit still.