The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

there is a great one on the gallery at Castle Markets ( honest ) our lass swears by it and they do the lot relax, cut, colour, weaves and the prices are good as well

my daughter as been crying for a week because of hair candy at hackenthorpe they have made a right mess of her hair and still took the money of her charged her for 2 colours that went wrong and now iam having to pay to try and get its sorted for her at directors cuts she is so upset

my daughter as been crying for a week because of hair candy at hackenthorpe they have made a right mess of her hair and still took the money of her charged her for 2 colours that went wrong and now iam having to pay to try and get its sorted for her at directors cuts she is so upset

Did she not complain about it while she was there? When they asked if it was alright?

yes i even went down to see her she text me heartbroken but they didnt want to know poor lass is very upset young girls like thier hair to be nice now she has got to have it dyed brown

No hairdresser would charge you full price if you had a valid complaint, even if they tried why would you pay the full price if you were that unhappy with it?

i wouldnt have but my daughter said i should stop going on and she paid i wouldnt have paid at all to be honest and still iam wanting her to go and let then look at the mess of her hair and she wont ? dont ask me why because i would

hi guys!

Has anyone been to toni and guy on pinstone street? or any other toni and guy? is it any good? do the bad reviews live up to their standard or not? im wanting to go, been intoday for a consultation and spoke to a nice girl who seemed confident! i have already been to wigs and war paint for those that say there and have had a consultation there, but the girl seemed more interested in convincing me to have high lights even though iv got a mucky blonde in n wouldnt mind it covering....obviously it generates more money for the salon....as its more than a full head colour!

any help would be appreciated!

Marie xxx

I've never been but I heard they employ the best there, like they have a hard practical interview. My hairdresser used to work at Toni & Guy but left to make his own business, he's really good.

There's a hairdressers megathread, I don't really like megathreads but you might find something useful on there about it.

Found it: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=236763&highlight=hairdressing+megathread

one of my friends hes goes to the one in barnsley or leeds and he loves it! never had a bad cut!! but read loads of reviews about toni and guy on the net and they are more bad than good....like i guess its down to who you get as a stylist as well i reckon! alot of people slate saks but iv been there before and again has always been good......descions....descions...

one of my friends hes goes to the one in barnsley or leeds and he loves it! never had a bad cut!! but read loads of reviews about toni and guy on the net and they are more bad than good....like i guess its down to who you get as a stylist as well i reckon! alot of people slate saks but iv been there before and again has always been good......descions....descions...

Barnsley???

I thought a big bloke with a scythe cut the hair there!

god knows, he lives up the top end of barnsley but works in leeds so could be either! i couldnt say! :/