The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hello

I have very long hair (waist length almost) that is in need of a trim.

I do not want any length lopping off,just a tidy up.

Does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers in the S21 area that will actually listen to what i require,and not just want to chop my hair short?

many thanks in advance

amanda

just found out that babylons is opening a shop on sandstone road all i can say is great cause they are absolutely fantastic my son as his hair done at the firth park one but now its on our road even better i am sure they will do very well x

cant see it really doing much on sandstone, as you dont really get passing trade,

this was partly why the existing hairdressers on there shut down

cant see it really doing much on sandstone, as you dont really get passing trade,

this was partly why the existing hairdressers on there shut down

i think that babylons will do really well there loads of hairdressers round here no barbers an babylons are decent barbers i have took my son to hairdressers round here an noone can style lads hair as gd as babylonjs an they only charge £3 an take bout 15 mins to do my sons hair so thats a decent barbers in my house hairdressers charge me £5 an do a rubbish job

i think that babylons will do really well there loads of hairdressers round here no barbers an babylons are decent barbers i have took my son to hairdressers round here an noone can style lads hair as gd as babylonjs an they only charge £3 an take bout 15 mins to do my sons hair so thats a decent barbers in my house hairdressers charge me £5 an do a rubbish job

I agree with you. good for babylons.

I think for the cost there great but on styling im not sure i still think ryan hair on hatfield house lane is great :D

your prob right, i think once they have been around a few months and word gets out along with advertising that there around they should hopefully do well,

hi im wanting to find a decent hairdressers in hillsborough that arent too expensive but i dont want one that what you get is what you pay for kind of thing.

im wanting half a head with 3 colours going through and my hair layered.

if anyone knows of a decent good priced one or if theres any mobile hairdressers out there that are reasonably priced let me know please as im wanting my hair done ASAP.:help::confused::help:

thanks

Try Kaleidoscope nr Leppings Lane (opposite Kentucky Fried Chicken).

I've been going there for several years, have always had good hair cuts/colour etc at a very reasonable price.

:love::love: