The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Is it just full colour or highlights as well?

Thanks

Danielle has to demonstrate a variety of hair colour services. So the earlier you pop in to the salon, the more likely you are to get what you want.

Hi can anyone on this thread tell me if you are free 17th Sept (Fri) in the morning and can curl hair (soft curls for a wedding- I am not the bride though!), for me and my 4yr old? Also if you are able to cut a long side sweeping fringe into my hair (I have had it done before, it's grown out though), would be good. I live in Batemoor, S8 :)

Also the costs?

Thank you x

Help! I really really need a mobile hairdresser or hairdressing salon I can visit/can come to me on the morning of 17th Sept to curl my hair for a wedding and my daughter's too.. and possibly cut a fringe in for me (side sweeping long fringe).

I really need to sort this- anyone know any mobile hairdressers or salons that have email addresses as I work in a hospital and no signal.. by the time I am home it's too late to book owt and I don't want to chance it on the day... any ideas? x

if you found one please let me know sammy4u20@hotmail.com

I need a trim. Somewhere around town/West street way?

how much are ya willin to pay mate as ive just got a smashin pair of scissors from asda an ive every confidence i can do it for ya

There was a place at the very end of the moor on what I think is Cumberland Street. That used to be the cheapest in town (about £3) and they do an ok job. Can't promise it is still there though, not used it for quite a while.

Oops. I need to go in town more, on Google Streetview it appears to be rubble now.

Hi, is there anybody who goes to Pomade Hairsalon at Totley and, if so, would they recommend it and who in particular?

new barbers opening on sandstone road can anyone tell me if its babylons as i seen some of there staff there cheers

I've been having my hair cut by Sarah from the Lounge in Hillsbro (FORMERLY SMILE HAIR) for a good few years now and she's great.

I've just rung to book in to be told she's left. I asked the receptionist if she could tell me where she's gone but she said she didn't know - obviously the boss has told her not to let on.

I was offered another stylist but no thanks.

I'll find her eventually I hope, until then my hair will just have to grow! I'm so disappointed - I wanted it doing for a wedding next week.

If anyone knows where she's gone or how I can contact her I'b be eternally grateful.