The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a place to get a good hair cut for mens. I am a student as well so a place with student discount would be great!

Thanks ! :)

Has anyone tried, The Salon, at the junction of Unstone Street and Ascot Street, near London Road ? Men's haircuts £5.

Does anyone know of any decent barbers who will be opening over Xmas? Possibly Saturday? My usual place is open Monday but I will be back at work by then.

I am guessing my best bet might be a Turkish barbers or something.

NJ Salon opposite Banner Cross pub on Eccy Road might be open on Saturday. Good hairdressers too.

The barbers in Meadowhall are open all the time the centre is i.e. every day except Christmas day.

Hello, can anyone tell me where Johno the Barber is now working please? He has left Savills Barbers on Division street Sheffield, know body seems to want to tell you in the shop?

Thanks

Hello, can anyone tell me where Johno the Barber is now working please? He has left Savills Barbers on Division street Sheffield, know body seems to want to tell you in the shop?

Thanks

Hi I think he is now working out of a shop on glossop road in Broomhill called the inherited shop. hope this helps

Thanks Jimmyt101 I'll give them a call Saturday sounds like his sort of place to work

Thanks again

Thanks

Damn fine barber.

They aren't going to want to tell you where he works, as it's all lost custom. They told me he just wasn't in that day when I went the other month. Was only when I saw one of the other barbers in a pub that I was told.

Another one of Savill's barbers has left and started his own shop in the Forum shops complex (opposite Savill's). It's called Honkytonks. Well worth a visit.

Can anyone recommend any decent (and cheap) hairdressers near the city centre or the university (S10)?

I don't want anything fancy but I'm always scared the hairdresser will mess it up, so looking for recommendations.

I know there has probably been lots of posts for this but was just wondering if any one could recommend a good place to take my 2 year old for his haircut?? Somewhere that has a lot of time towards children and do a good neat job. Thanks for reading. Regards

Depending on where you are in Sheffield I can highly recommend bogarts in hillsborough.

My little one has had his hair cut there from about 3 months and he's now 4.

They'll cut it with the scissors or clippers depending on what you want and your little one is comfortable with.

We always have Laura. But once she wasn't there so someone else did it and she was great with him too.

Kerry x