The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi, yes I can definitely recommend Emily's salon in Intake. Emily's mobile is 07881 722556 she is really excellent and does not cost a fortune. I pay £17. She has worked for years in town salons. This is her first salon, going it alone. She is really lovely and listens as well to what you want. I have been going for about 4 years now. Would not go anywhere else.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a good hairdresser who knows how to colour hair & listens the last 2 times I have had my hair coloured it's ended up nearly black and I have asked for light browny/red :( as my hair is poorus.

I don't mind travelling a bit

Phillip at Vanilla in Sheffield just off Fargate is brilliant. Been doing my hair for 10 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else.:)

Vanilla on Norfolk Row is where it was dyed black it wasn't a gent who did it though.... Thanks x

Richard at Loaf. The salon is on the corner of Abbey Lane and Meadowhead @ Woodseats. Richard is fantastic at cutting and colouring.

Funky Divas Salons

Inside Morrisons, Unit 3 Hillsborough Barracks, Hillsborough T: 2338565/2321434

Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, Sheffield T: 2280437

Manor Toop, Sheffield T: 2398651

The Home of some Great Stylists!

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a good hairdresser who knows how to colour hair & listens the last 2 times I have had my hair coloured it's ended up nearly black and I have asked for light browny/red :( as my hair is poorus.

I don't mind travelling a bit

Hi im a mobile hairdresser who does colouring, i take the clients to choose their own colour, to ensure they are getting the colour that they are wanting

TERRIERTYPE

Try FRAN at Hair Cutz 2398326, Farleigh Shops (Just off Prince of Wales Rd near Manor Top). It's easy to find and park and is a nice clean shop. Fran is very experienced and will listen to what you want and advise you honestly. She has been cutting and colouring my hair for years and I get a lot of comments about it. She is very friendly and also does a late night, sorry I can't remenber which night it is. Give her a try. She is also reasonably priced.

My daughter is 12 wants full head foils doing. I don't really want to pay full whack as she's only a kid. Does anyone know anyone/where that offers a reduced price for kids?

take her to the college in town. Gives the students practice and cheap prices.