The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Anyone do micro loop hair extension fitting? PM me with prices of 12inch and a 18inch full head fitted.

Will provide own hair.

In need of a new hair stylist ...near to town or mobile preferably

someone good/ confident with short styles

can anyone recommend ?

I'm posting on behalf of a friend who is at her wits end with her hair, she has pretty long damaged hair, the damage has led to pieces of her hair breaking off causing shorter sections of hair. She had very fine hair and doesn't want to make a drastic change to the length of her hair so is terrified of visiting a hairdresser who is going to chop it all off and leave her with short fine hair. In the s6/s35 area but willing to travel, thanks.

Ben at the only way is s6 in hillsborough is brilliant and no hairdresser will cut all her hair off. Just what she aske them to do x

Ben at the only way is s6 in hillsborough is brilliant and no hairdresser will cut all her hair off. Just what she aske them to do x

Couldn't agree more!:)

which is the best barber in Hillsborough?

Ben in 's6' nxt to bridal shop on Holmes lane.

what are the hair salons like in woodhouse area any good one's?

Dunno. I catch the 123 to wigs and warpaint. It stops almost outside

I know that Edge Cutters on Sheldon Road, Nether Edge are a good mens barbers. They give student discounts too :)

For female hair, I go to Brownes on Division Street in the city centre. It's a lovely salon, admittedly, not the cheapest. But they'll give you your money's worth. And the staff are really friendly

Can anyone tell me the new colour thats like blondie grey and looks fab please x

I'm looking for a deal for a full head of highlights. Let me know if you've seen any current offers?