The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Thank you to those of you on here who recommended Marcel Wave. I've had some awful experiences in my time & put off going to a hairdresser for 12 weeks after the last visit to a salon I shan't name ended up with my hair being all lengths & big chunk cut out of one side.

I've just had a great cut at Marcel Wave & some advice I wish I'd had a couple of years or so ago. Now actually looking forward to my next appointment.

hi, im wanting hair extentions, ive had cinderella ones in before at each sides which cost me nearly 200 and the hairdresser said if i had a full head it would be 400 which i carnt afford so was just wondering if anyone could recommend any different ones to me, i bought clip ins but they slide out and im wanting ones that will be in all time now, i rang funky diva's but they didnt know a price without a consultation ,they use racoon hair ext which ive not heard off. someone recommended weaves but a friend put me off saying its like havin a rug on back of your head, could anyone help please?

Anyone know where i can get my extensions done ASAP!?

Ring posh fx in Hillsbrough and ask for Danielle she is very good

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Ring posh fx in Hillsbrough and ask for Danielle she is very good

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Another one for Danielle! She's brilliant!

I am looking for a mobile hair dresser in s5 for colour and cut please pm with prices and names.:-)

Hi

Does anyone know a decent hair salon that isn't really expensive?

I want to get my hair cut and highlighted. I might also need the old colour stripping out first.

I don't normally get my hair done, so I don't know where to start. But, looking at the ones around the city centre, it might set me back £85+!! :confused:

Can anyone recommend a good one? Don't mind going out of my way to find it.

Thanks for your help :)

I have 17 month old twin boys that need their first hair cut. I'm likely to be taking them on my own :help: so I really do need somewhere/one that is good with small toddlers and a reasonable price too.

If anyone can recommend someone nearby or even a mobile hairdresser that covers this area I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Vicky

I've taken both my kids to Fella's in Hillsbro since they were around that age. If you go in early morning (when they first open) it's usually nice and quiet - the two lads there are really good and patient, my little boy thinks he's so cool when he styles his hair for him :)