The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Edited by OffWeGo

take ya pick in hilsborough theres loads my family use the 1 opp jack fultons good x cheap

DO any take their time - not rush.. and do a traditional short back and sides; and good short cuts for back to school for boys?

Try the Iraqi's on Stubbin Lane, Firth Park. They are by far the best men's barber I have visited. I can't remember the name... but you'll see them, they're in between the bank and the tanning shop...near the advise centre.

They take their time and really take care...only a fiver as well.

The first time I went one of them said, "My father trained me, he the best barber in my town" He probably was as well....

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser that doesnt charge an arm an a leg for highlights and cut? Wigs and warpaint was my regular but have overpriced themselves now for me.

Hi there,

I used to live on City Road which is S2 and just out of the city centre (very accessible by car) and there is a hair dressers there called Deja Vu.

The girls in there are super friendly, they always remember me, what I like and stories I have told them even if I go in months after the fact! Its a bit bad that I can never remember the name of the girl I see... But she always remembers me :)

Very reasonably priced and is half way up City Road. I moved to Mearsbrook recently and still go back there when I need a hair cut as I trust them completely.

Give them a bell on 0114 2730555

If you have transport Xzibit @ Treeton are very reasonable. I had a full head of foils and cit for £20 yesterday. Their phone number if your interested is 01142696307.

Hi, what is the best place that does toddlers hair cuts? I'm in s20 but prepared to travel

Thanks

Hi, can anyone please advise. I really want to try the Brazilian Blowdry as my hair is very frizzy, but have been told that these treatments contain Formaldehyde, which can cause nasty side effects.

Has anyone ever had this treatment and is there any salons you would recommend, did you have any side effects?

Thanks

Hiya im really wanting a full head of hair extensions! What is the best to have done that wont irratate me? Ive heard weaves hurt.. Also how much would it be including the hair? X

Edited by OffWeGo

Recently started using Savill's on Chapel Walk and found it excellent for my style.

Hi

I have booked for a hair cut and colour at Nutcase hair salon on Handsworth but i cant find any reviews online and really want to get some feedback before I go!

I have never been before and am only going because my hairdresser (who usually comes to my house) has now gone on maternity leave so need an alterniative and Nutcase is very close to where I live.

However, having never been there before i'm a little scared!

HELP!

Thanks,

Maddie (in desperate need of a hair cut!)