The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

what do people think of edge cutters in nether edge? heard mixed things

what do people think of edge cutters in nether edge? heard mixed things

They only have one style. The Girls are good, if you like short-all-over. Slow, chatty, friendly. Be prepared to wait 40 minutes for a cut.

I'd try the barbers on the bottom of London Road, LHS going out of town, red frontage. Quick, cheap traditional and listen to their customers.

My partner goes to the one at the bottom of Abbey Lane, I would try there, he always gets a good cut.

x

Be wary of the "new" blonde girl at the hairdressers in Hillsborough precinct. My friend has been going there for a short while and said for the old staff, for the money did a decent enough job. Today when I saw him, something didn't look right but I couldn't put my finger on what until an hour or so later then it clicked, I couldn't help but laugh, same for everybody else once I had pointed it out. His hair was long on the left and short on the right and twice as long at the front than the back. It was a right mess. She must have been asleep when she did the cut. He had to go and get it sorted else where. He's since told me he had to have No.2 allover just so it would blend in as the left side was also higher then the right or something. They wanted him to go even shorter or come back in a couple of days as there was still some choppiness around the back that was clear to see. I can't wait to see him tomorrow, poor kid. I think he'll be staying away from there for a while and reading this thread for somewhere decent to go :hihi::D:D:hihi:

My partner goes to the one at the bottom of Abbey Lane, I would try there, he always gets a good cut.

x

If OP is referring to "Loaf", I second it, and for women too.

Richard, in particular, is very skilled at cutting, and the other staff are very well-trained also.

Does anyone know of anyone who can weave in hair extensions for cheap thanks

Hi there,

I've recently bought a set of clip in halo hair extensions but they are slightly the wrong shade of blonde to match my hair colour so just wondered if anyone could recommend a hairdressers in Sheffield which would be able to sort them out for me. As they cost £75 it seems a waste to just have them sitting in a drawer unused and I am not able to return them to the compnay due to the nature of the product. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Does anyone know of anywhere that needs hair models? I am on maternity leave at the mo and money is tight. Also would be nice for a total change of hair style/color.

Let me know please if you do x

Needing hair extensions ASAP weave or them individual pre bonded cuticle tip things. (just had them removed today). My birthday next weekend so needing them soon as. NAMES AND QUOTES PLEASE :-). This is a hair mare!! I feel naked without them

Does anyone know of anyone who can weave in hair extensions for cheap thanks

My friend sam does them. she comes to you aswell and charges £7.50 per row for new customers Give her a call and she will be happy to help 07818421021. tell her Natalie recommended you x

Why not try Easy Barbers at woodseats shopping centre ,only three pounds ,just go in and que up