The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

has anyone seen a hairdresser called junior? he used to work at saks but it's closed now. this is the second time i've lost him and he's the best hairdresser i've found in sheffield!

my girlfriends in the same position did you manage to find junior??

I used to go there too, gutted to hear it's closed down. My friend told me the other day. Apparently Junior has gone to wigs and warpaint or toni and guy. Mine was great girl called Sarah, apparently she's stopped doing it now. Boo. Hope this helps!

There is a sign on the shop on chapel walk telling you where they have gone. It says all staff moved to Toni and Guy ..

WIGS AND WARPAINT IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND jUNIOR. X

Junior is my house mate. He used to work at Saks. He starts at Wigs and War Paint on Tuesday. If you want to call for an appointment the number is 0114 2780702. Xx

I used to go there too, gutted to hear it's closed down. My friend told me the other day. Apparently Junior has gone to wigs and warpaint or toni and guy. Mine was great girl called Sarah, apparently she's stopped doing it now. Boo. Hope this helps!

Sarah from Saks? Has she finished hairdressing all together?

Hi, can anyone recommend a really good hairdressers in the S35 area? Im looking to change my hair colour so pref one who is really good at colouring.

Thank you.

I'm in S35 and I drive up to House of Elliott at Grenoside, because Donna is brilliant! x

Hair flair on middlewood road, lauren is fab x

Hey all :)

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a good (but cheap of course!) walk in type hairdresser, just to do a trim?? No restyling needed, just a couple inches taking off! I'm in S8, but would travel if there's none round here...

Thankies