The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

well i would not recommend on buying any colour like 12/11 or packs of colour from shops,I am a Wella Master Colour Expert, i would recommend you to go to a salon for expert advice or ring me 01142344025.xx

well i would not recommend on buying any colour like 12/11 or packs of colour from shops,I am a Wella Master Colour Expert, i would recommend you to go to a salon for expert advice or ring me 01142344025.xx

Do you sell the wheels too? I loved the wella wheels :love:

Just wait 30 or 40 years*. Problem solved.

jb

*period may vary depending on current age.

I'm at a loss why anyone would want beautiful blonde hair turned grey

Just wait 30 or 40 years*. Problem solved.

jb

*period may vary depending on current age.

Absolutely!! Been there, done that, and now its almost pure white. And it was free! ;)

I'm at a loss why anyone would want beautiful blonde hair turned grey

Might be because they like grey and want it instead of blonde.

Just recently done mine, go get an ash blonde colour from chemist and apply. Then from Lloyds chemist buy touch of silver twice a week shampoo and also touch of silver conditioner. By using this it keeps your colour, I tend to use it more than twice a week for a deeper colour. They also sell a daily shampoo for inbetween the twice weekly one but found the twice weekly one is more effective. Hope this helps, and it does work. And MC Spyda it is fashion right now!!!!!!

and why would you not recommend a 12/1 or 12/11??? if your a wella master colour expert you would no that a 12/1 is light ash blonde and a 12/11 is double ash i did my mums and hers went silver and her hair was blonde to start with :huh:

My gf used to go to saks hairdressers on norfolk row in town and had her hair cut by Junior but after she walked past it the other day and saw it closed, is now looking to see if she find Junior again! can anyone help???

Junior Lafayette is on Facebook send him a pm to find out where he is working now. hope this helps :)