The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Originally posted by Ousetunes

She's also extremely easy on the eye. In other words, she's as fit as a fiddle.

Decent haircut too, though I wouldn't care if she made a mess of mine.

Absolutely, but i didnt like to say.

I've been going to a place on Abbeydale road just past the bottom of CarterKnowle road on the other side leaving town. I'm now going to embarass myself by trying to spell the name 'Ciccarella' [well it's something like that]

He's been there for years and years and the staff are quite a chatty bunch as well.

Originally posted by WallBuilder

I've been going to a place on Abbeydale road just past the bottom of CarterKnowle road on the other side leaving town. I'm now going to embarass myself by trying to spell the name 'Ciccarella' [well it's something like that]

He's been there for years and years and the staff are quite a chatty bunch as well.

Wow, I remember that name from when I was a kid growing up round there in the seventies. Not been down there for years, so it's kind of heartwarming to know that place is still there.

Sheeeeeeeeaaaaarrrreers

Shearers Barbershop

Crosspool

8 Sandygate Road

Open till 7pm Thurs and Fri.

0114 2631222

First Klass from all the girls

There's a men's barbers just next to Hairband on what I think is called Neills Road (but could be wrong) and just round the corner from Boots by the Hunters Bar roundabout. It's been there for as long as I can remember; dont know it's name because I've never had call to use a barber's shop. :D

risky sweeny 4 in the end, wasn't too bad but i'll be back to five pound barbers next time

Why not go to Shearers Barbershop at Crosspool as someone suggested (never been there myself) and then pop into Crosspool Tavern for a nice meal? (Been there loads)

I can recommend another extremely good restaurant and that is the Fullwood Inn. It is easily accessible either from the hairdressers at Crosspool or the Barbers that someone recommended on Fulwood Road.

Cheers,

Graham.

Scotts in the Wicker is excellent, I have used them for years and on a Saturday Mick opens up at 7.00a.m. and thats just great.

Right serapis now that you've got so much choice what are you going to do about getting your hair cut??????? :P :P

Anyone know if the prices are reasonable in comparison to other hairdressers in Sheffield?

I have had a few friends go and they have loved thier hairstyles. I want someone who knows what they are doing but won't charge the earth and as they are local(ish) have made an appointment.

Thanks,

B

I would advise Headworks, just opposite blockbusters video shop. been to Rumours a few times and every time they do my hair like an old womans. Just cos I have short hair it does not mean that I want it blow drying up and having 80's style hair. stopped going and went to Headworks, more professional there and loads better with styling.