The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

My partner needs to contact this lady a.s.a.p.

Lyndsay owns a salon in handsworth sheffield.

Can anyone provide a phone number please?

She does know who my partner is but, shes lost her number and partner has changed hers , plus we moved home since last contact last year.

Edited by Guest

My partner has lost her hair dressers phone number and dont know the name of her salon at handsworth.

Can anyone help find contact for her please.

Shes a geordie lass and her salon is at handsworth somewhere in sheffield.

All help appreciated.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/hair+salon/@53.3710174,-1.3931568,15z/data=!3m1!4b1

Need a decent beard trim this Friday. Recommendations?  Tried various places but only had one decent job done so far at Savills but that’s daft money :-)

I was told that the Chinese hair salon just off Denby Street has gone. Does anyone know if it has been reopened elsewhere ?

There's a new barbers opened in Newfield Green shopping precinct, Sheffield Barnet Barbers. He does a fantastic haircut at £8.00 but best of all he does a full Turkish hot shave at £8.00. The barber, Hedi is Kurdish so he knows what he's about when it comes to Turkish shaves, he's the real deal. 

I've been going to him since he opened and have never felt so relaxed and refreshed after having one of his shaves and go for a shave at least twice a week. He's well worth the money and I can't recommend him highly enough 10 stars is not enough. Give him a try I guarantee you won't regret it or go to another barbers again. 

Edited by Lezourez
Spelling mistakes

Hello

had to change from my usual barber , taken over by younger proprietors who cannot cut properly.

Few weeks ago i tried the new barber shop just opened in Crosspool - called Expert Barbers,  and it has opened n the premises of the Greengrocer,  near the Pharmacy.

I did like the cut, they offer the whole range,  including beard trim etc      Price is very good, think was 8.5 pounds without shampoo.

BWs

MV

For a barber out of the ordinary, I'd recommend a visit to Dore & Totley barber shop, at Totley Rise.

Be prepared to have a decent haircut for very little money and be entertained!

Hello there

With the hair salons reopening soon, can anyone please recommend a good hairdresser for a pixie style haircut? I once cut my hair short when on holidays abroad (before the lockdown obv.!), I liked it a lot and now everytime when I visit a hairdresser back in Sheffield and show them the photos (nothing funky btw, just a pixie style that in my opinion fits me face) they all say "oh, that's easy, we'll get it sorted for you!", and I - always! - end up having a "dumb and dumber" looking hair!!! 😖  

If you are used to wearing short hair and have someone you like and recommend, I am desperate to hear from you! 😘

Thanks!

1 hour ago, alexander874 said:

Do you HAVE to book appointments at ALL mens barbers?

Not sure

On 01/07/2020 at 14:56, Conte said:

Hello there

With the hair salons reopening soon, can anyone please recommend a good hairdresser for a pixie style haircut? I once cut my hair short when on holidays abroad (before the lockdown obv.!), I liked it a lot and now everytime when I visit a hairdresser back in Sheffield and show them the photos (nothing funky btw, just a pixie style that in my opinion fits me face) they all say "oh, that's easy, we'll get it sorted for you!", and I - always! - end up having a "dumb and dumber" looking hair!!! 😖  

If you are used to wearing short hair and have someone you like and recommend, I am desperate to hear from you! 😘

Thanks!

I know exactly what you mean. I have short hair, or at least I did before the lockdown.  I would love to find a hairdresser who did not turn me out looking like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.