The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Does anyone know of a ladies' hairdresser that is open on Mondays- preferably walk in and not too pricey? I know the Easy Barber at Woodseats is open but they do dry cuts and I'd prefer a wet cut

I believe LobbyToffs on Ecclesall Road (opposite Precinct) is open Mondays and sometimes has walk in appointments. Telephone 2664490. Great ladies and gents salon - been going there for years.

Lisa's hair studio s5 ; are looking for possible hair models for prestigious international hair competition.

If you are interested please contact

lisa at the studio on 0114 2330080

or send a message to our fb page

thank-you lisa ?

Was just wondering any recommendations for beard trimming services in Sheffield?? Want it trimming and styling etc. Thanks in advance...

My best guess would be to try Savills in town they would probably do it

Savills is ok but expensive. The Turkish place on west street is a good experience (steam, massage, lotions etc) but the cut itself is poor.

I would recommend dapper chaps at the very bottom of West street.

I used to go to Savelle's, although they were good it was £18 a pop, twice a month. Also felt it was rushed, as it was always packed, so need to turn over quickly to keep up with demand.

Tried Adam @ Whitehead & Booth Barbers in Hackenthorpe, and got to say was well impressed, so much went into producing a good shave. was n the chair for almost an hour, as he wanted to ensure it was perfect. Charged me £6!!!!! had to give him a tenner as it was well worth it...been going ever since!

Was just wondering any recommendations for beard trimming services in Sheffield?? Want it trimming and styling etc. Thanks in advance...

Love beards :love:

Hi there, i'm looking for a hairdressers that is good at colouring. I have dark brown hair but I have grey hair that shows through on the parting. I have been advised that going a few shades lighter and or having highlights would be easier maintainence. I live in S6 area but would consider hairdressers in town or ecclesall road area also.