The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

The Yeun Hong Salon. Junction of Arley street and Sheldon street near the bottom of Bramall Lane. £5 for any haircut.

Nevio's on Heeley Green. Straight forward no nonsense haircut.

Seagraves on Woodseats is excellent. Good cut for a tenner.

Hi, does anyone know of a reasonably priced hairdresser that's good with short hair? I have long hair at the moment and I want it cutting off but I need someone that will know what will suit my face.

S1, S2 or near Northern General would be best.

Cheers in advance.

Hi guys, could anyone recommend a good ladies hairdressers for cut and colour in or around the S6 area please? I'm new to the area and have been going to the same hairdresser for over 10 years and feel really nervous about changing so would like to go somewhere on recommendation :D Thank you!

Hi guys, could anyone recommend a good ladies hairdressers for cut and colour in or around the S6 area please? I'm new to the area and have been going to the same hairdresser for over 10 years and feel really nervous about changing so would like to go somewhere on recommendation :D Thank you!

Janette's on Commonside is a good hairdressers and reasonable priced:)

Its not in hillsborough but The Avenue on Glossop Road is fantastic for cutting and colour. Briony is a brilliant sylist and I would highly recommend her.

I'm wanting to bleach my hair again, but want to have it done professionally rather than burn my scalp with cheap crap from the chemist. Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced salon to have it done please? I'm a bloke with long hair, and more than happy to have it done in a ladies salon. Thanks in advance!

Has anyone used Reds in Renishaw or can you recommend hairdresser in Eckington/Killamarsh area? Thanks

Hi

in desperate need of a beard trim (not shave), whats the best place in either S8 or the city centre?

Hi

in desperate need of a beard trim (not shave), whats the best place in either S8 or the city centre?

Try Savilles on Division Street