The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Bumping this in hopes of getting some recommendations! I'm a 20 year old male student hoping to finally find somewhere in Sheffield to get my haircut. Everywhere seems to be barber shops, which I think is throwing me off because the barbers back home are bloody terrible so I've always frequented unisex salons instead.

Based in S10 so city centre/Eccy Road preferably, willing to spend around £25 :)

I can recomend Savilles on Division street, they are a barber but very good.

Can anyone recommend a hairdressers in the city centre or Charnock area ( Crystal Peaks is fine).

I would like somewhere that listens to what you want rather than presumes

I'm new to the area and need my hair sorting. Anyone know any hairdressers in or close by to Gleadless S12? Or even any decent mobile hairdressers?

Thanks

For the people looking for a city centre hairdresser, I can recommend Mike at Hair Kandi on West Street.

Bumping this in hopes of getting some recommendations! I'm a 20 year old male student hoping to finally find somewhere in Sheffield to get my haircut. Everywhere seems to be barber shops, which I think is throwing me off because the barbers back home are bloody terrible so I've always frequented unisex salons instead.

Based in S10 so city centre/Eccy Road preferably, willing to spend around £25 :)

Gosh students nowadays spending £25 on a haircut....I thought it was hard times :confused:

I'm trying to find a replacement hair extensionist that does tape hair extensions that can fit me in at short notice- my extensionist has had to take time off and I need 12 sets of tape bonds replacing after they came straight out after maintenance on Sunday, any recommendations anyone?

Anybody know of anywhere that needs female models at the moment?

Any area of Sheffield, but preferably looking for somewhere that requires models in the evenings or during the day on Saturday or Wednesday.

Thanks

Theme Hair & Beauty... High Court , Just round the corner from Cooplands on High Street?

Does any on know if this saloon is still open, have been trying to contact them for about 4 weeks, last time I looked, they had their shutters down, but I wasnt sure if this was just the day they closed...

Appreciate any info.

If you want a Barbers, Scott's in the Wicker, no queues, no fancy chairs or décor to bump up the price, its an old fashioned Barbers that's been going for nigh on 100 years.

Thanks for post, am needing hairdresser...not Barber, am girlie.....

Does anyone know of any hairdressers open late night on a Tuesday or Wednesday or even mobile ones that can either come to me or I can go to them.

Need a hair cut before Thursday so in a bit of a rush.

Cheers