The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Clipper king is on facebook add him.

Sorry Im not on facebook but never mind i have sorted it.thanks for your help.

This really is a long shot but does anyone know Laura that use to work at La coup on Division st . I have just heard she has left and that it has closed down . If anyone knows where she is working now I would be so grateful if you would let me know .There is a small chance she is working with some other staff from the shop at a new salon .Maybe someone has heard of a new salon opening ,I could try to find her that way . Thank you !

Yes she's now at Inspire. It's opp KFC on Chesterfield Rd, Woodseats.

0114 2747246

http://www.inspirehairstudio.co.uk

Thank you Devonwench you have saved my life :)

Thank you Devonwench you have saved my life :)

You're very welcome!!

I hope a few more of her clients see this if they're looking for her...

Does anybody know which salon David from Guyz at a Crystal Peaks went to work at? I liked his barbering but he's left there to work somewhere else.

Hi, I'm going to a wedding this Saturday and wanting a mobile hair dresser to come to my house in the morning to trim and curl my hair. I know it's short notice. Don't want to go to a salon as have small baby who I've not left yet. I'm in handsworth so if any one is available or know of anyone please get in touch. Thanks

Mod Note:

Please do not advertise in this thread. It is only for recommendations.

Thank you.

I'm getting married on 11th October this year and looking for a barber shop I can visit where I can get my hair done with some of my groomsman and also have a wet shave etc...any recommendations??

Hiya,

Does anyone have any new/updated recommendations for hairdressers in the S7 area?

I might try Empire, but just wondering if there are any updates/other salons worth considering.

Thanks a lot

Hi guys

I am wanting to book in my fiancé the morning of our wedding to have a 'cut throat shave".

I'm not really clued into barbers but could someone please recommend one in the city center area?

Thanks!

I go to the Bodrum shop on London Road. He gives the full works - hot towel, head and shoulder massage, burning ear and nose hair and of course the cut throat shave. A proper turkish shave!!

Theres a couple more Turkish barbers nearby on that road also if hes really busy when you go.

Enjoy !