The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

I go to Seagraves on Woodseats since it was 'done up'. Really good haircut done by professional hairdressers. You can also get a shave done as well.

Also, how many barbers nowadays do a proper cut throat service, hot towels, lemon juice, the full nine yards.

Try Savilles on division street excellent service and they do traditional shaves

Ali Barber on London Road.

Its a bit ethnic but only £6 for a very thorough cut. Add only another £2 for a cut throat shave.

I went to Savils on Chapel Walk a few times and liked that they knew what I wanted, probably best described as a mod cut. They had some staff leave though and the last time I went the girl didn't have a clue, I don't know who hired her but she was definitely in the wrong salon.

Won't be going back, I've been told Hair Kandi on West Street is good so will be going on Monday.

looking for hairdresser in s8 to dye my hair with out charging me a small fortune

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 17:05 ----------

Due to my ad been moved not getting any up to date help tx

Tried El Divo Gents Hairdressers on Mansfield Road today.

It was dead and looks like the female owner was in by herself.

But had a decent cut and reasonably priced, they also do a shaving service !!!

looking for a full head of foils and a cut, that doesn't cost the earth as we're strapped. Don't mind it being under supervision etc, but would appreciate an idea of cost :)

Cheers

Angi

looking for a full head of foils and a cut, that doesn't cost the earth as we're strapped. Don't mind it being under supervision etc, but would appreciate an idea of cost :)

Cheers

Angi

Hi! Training at Creator Hair Academy does foils for £15 and cuts for £5 if you're interested. Everything done under supervision. Call 0114 2490989 to book in, mondays and tuesdays 10-5 :) my name's beth in case you need it :) xx

Hi,

Im looking for a late night barbers to sort my mop out for tonight!!

Good luck finding one mate.

Better not get into a fight tonight, I rekkon someone will wipe the floor with you.

I`ve seen the Asian barbers working late sometimes when I`ve walked by in Rotherham.

The only barbers I`ve seen working late in Sheff is the one on the corner of the Wicker near the traffic lights just as you turn as if heading for Shalesmoor.