The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi there,

It's in the West One complex at the very top of Division Street in the city centre.

Yes I'm still looking, I always need models. Could I ask what your hair is like at the moment?

Yes I'm still looking, I always need models. Could I ask what your hair is like at the moment?

My hair is long, just below my shoulders and straight, with a fringe, I've had it various colours and is dark brown at the moment.

I would live to have you in as a model, unfortunately I already have someone arranged for this week, if you send me a message and/send me your number I can check my next space available and book you in?

can anyone tell me where to get cornrows done in sheffield

I've been going to this hairdressers for a while but have always seen a junior stylist (generally the cheaper option!). But now I would like a new stylist (to go with a possible new hair style!) - can anyone recommend anyone please?

Price / level doesn't really matter, I'll treat myself!

Thanks!

Anyone recommend a stylist at Wigs & Warpaints please? Thanks!

alibaba's on London Road. I've been going for a while, the staff are great.

Hi,

I'm currently doing a Level 2 hairdressing course at Creator Hair Academy on West Street.

I'm looking for models for any hair service. I would be fully supervised at all times and anyone wanting to come along would be able to speak to a qualified stylist as well as myself to discuss the service.

I'd love to hear from anyone who would like to come in, you can either reply to this post, message me or call the salon on 0114 249 0989 and ask to book in with Beth (that's me).

Thank you!

:D

xx