The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

does anyone know where to get a traditional American Flat Top haircut in Sheffield, my regular barber is on long term sick.

does anyone know where to get a traditional American Flat Top haircut in Sheffield, my regular barber is on long term sick.

I recommend Ray's barber shop at manor Park centre. He does a fabulous flat top, he's very good.

I recommend Ray's barber shop at manor Park centre. He does a fabulous flat top, he's very good.

Thanks for that Plain Talker.....dont suppose you have the address or phone number....is it actually called Rays Barber shop, ive tried googling it but cant find it

Thanks for that Plain Talker.....dont suppose you have the address or phone number....is it actually called Rays Barber shop, ive tried googling it but cant find it

I think i found it on V.pike.com....got phone number off there....cheers for that !

Rays Barbers, Manor Park Centre.

077 2721 7645

Thanks for that Plain talker......been this morning, and i'll be back again, did a great job !

I've glued hair extensions in my hair, I've bought clip in hair extensions for years but over the past 4/5 months I've not worn them because my hairs grown then I had a bad hair cut :/ So I've had to have all my length cut off and lost my touch with putting my extensions in really good, never satisfied with how they look anymore...

So to the point...

Where in Sheffield can I go get good weaved in hair extensions and how much does it cost ?

I'm looking at 18/20 inch hair extensions to be put in and I have thick hair.

Where do you live? Cos up at Wostenholm Road, Sharrow Lane there is a fantastic hairdresser called Keeley. There is also another lady there called Layla (who happens to be related to Jessica Ennis). The shop is called Finalist II. I need to go up there for a treatment.

Hi all,

Seems that this is a regular topic for discussion, but couldn't find a recent thread.

Can anyone recommend a good ladies hairdressers in the city centre?

Me and the good lady are making a flying visit this weekend for a wedding and she's not had time to get a trim. I've not been in Sheffield in years now. (And even when I was, I never had much need for ladies hairdresser!)

Cheers,

Tom

I've been going to the same hairdresser for ages. She does a very good job of colouring & cutting my hair. The last time I had a full head of foils using two colours, & a wash, cut & blow dry (not restyle just a tidy up of a bob) and it cost £75 (That was in May). This time I went & had exactly the same thing and it cost £94. Is that price about right? I thought it was a lot to pay when it was £75, so I nearly passed out when she said £94 :o

I've had rotten luck with hairdressers in the past & hate the thought of having to find another I can trust. But do you think I am paying too much? Thanks.