The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

i recommend nuba on west street also. i suggest you buy ya hair extention ya self...seek advice first on cost an labour

Also my cousin works in a bank and has tattoos on her arms. They make her cover them by wearing long sleeve top's even in the hot weather, as it is against their dress code

Is it a blood bank or a bank where they recycle old clothes,as tattooos would look OK there.Tattoos on bank staff look tacky and I would urge all my business associates to withdraw their funds,and bank elsewhere.

:help:Can anyone advise me please

Look for a modern upto date salon that can totally change my hair. I'm wanting a fringe and layers cutting into my very long hair.

Searched google and come across a few like headkandi, nuba, wigs and warpaint, taylor taylor etc. Will be wanting the top director/stylist to cut it so happy to pay the extra.

Any reccomendations?? Also would this be classed as a ladies cut and finish or a ladies restyle? So i know when i phone them :)

I'd try Nuba. A girl called Serena does my hair she's amazing. I can just sit in the chair and say do what you want and it always turns out great!!! Also I hear she's just won northern stylist of the year!

Thank you

Im booked in at 'wigs and warpaint'

Hope they're good :)

Im so tierd of having me hair chopped and looking terrible, my last experience it looked like id had a basin plonked on my head and they just cut round it :((( need it cutting properly for my wedding in 3 weeks !! can anyone help !???

Barnetts on Herries road, really well priced. its near the blood bank. the number is 07748630266. Shes not open tomorrow, but open on tuesday.

thank you ! :)

does anyone know any cheapo places to get extensions weaved in

Gyzelle in mosborough do them its about £80 - £90 and there really good thats for the hair as well tho