The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Does anybody know any of the best barbers in S8?

Well there's 15/16 hairdressers and barbers on Woodseats alone so take your pick! ;)

Taken my two lads to Scissors since their first haircut. They still go now they are adults.

There is the easy barber, but you pay £4 and get a £4 pound haircut, a friend went,had to go to scissors for them to sort it out.

There's Micks on Abbey Lane, does proper old time barbering

Take your pick.

does anyine know of a good hairdressers in sheffield that has good stylists but is also reasonably priced? ive been going to a well known chain for years but theyre prices are extortionate and i think its time for a change..:)

How much are you willing to pay? I go to La Coupe on Division Street. My hairdresser is Paul and he's really good. Also do student discount.

Another good one is Directors Cut near Birley, they're reasonably priced (but that's my opinion :D )

went to one today and the service was appalling; rude unfriendly staff

I've stopped useing the Chesterfield branch. Horrible barbers. Ignorant staff.

Hair All Day in Broomhill, that's my place, cheap and cheerful, or a place in Lodge Moor called Hepburns', more aimed at ladies though but good none the less.

hi i need a mobile hairdresser (decent) that can come to my house on friday 20th april at 10.00am. im in the kelham island area.

i just want my hair curling with straightners and a bit of volume put in. Its for a wedding im going to.

can anyone help?

Right, is there any good drop-in barbers in Sheffield?

Reason:

I always used to go to Fella's in Crooks even though I live in Nether Edge, but after today I am never going to use them again! Its not that they do bad cuts nor the price. Just that I called them today, asked when they are closing. I was told 4:30pm. So I jumped into my car and off I went to Crooks. On arrival I claimed a parking space and promptly walked to Fella's arriving at approx 4:10pm. I was then told as I walked in, they are closing and they wouldn't cut my hair! So a completely wasted journey!

Are there any other drop-in barbers in Sheffield, preferably the Nether Edge area that anyone would recommend?

In defence of the above, maybe you should have asked them what time was the last cut done, not what time they closed. Just a suggestion.

Angel.

Regarding the question about Barbers in S8, my OH went to a new one on Abbey Lane called 'Monks' (I think) and we were very impressed. Only opened a few weeks ago and we will definitely go back. Also appreciated the décor.

Hi, I went to a salon about 3 weeks ago and had my hair dyed but it was dyed the wrong colour, its now a browny red colour I am naturally blonde and want to go back to blonde! Does anyone know a good hairdressers in sheffield. Crystal peaks area or in town that are not going to cost me loads??

Thanks

Avoid Crystal Peaks market place but try Loaf opposite Halifax, very nice customer service as well.