The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Not sure what your wanting, but i took my daughter to Sals cut and weave at Hatfield House Lane, Firth Park. I bought the hair elsewhere and she had it weaved in, and it looks lovely, very natural :)

I have no idea why but my posts seem to have been removed from here!

I was offering advice and stating that 14 was too young for extensions as insurance doesn't cover for it etc.

Yes i fit hair extensions but this was not advertising!

I was answering peoples questions. I also pointed out that the person who posted would probably find someone to fit them if they wanted too. If I was advertising I would not be pointing this out.

And if whoever removed my threads thinks for one minute that I was advertising (which I absolutely was not!) then I suggest you look further up the page where people blatantly are advertising!

Please can someone tell me why my posts were removed?

I use this forum to advise people on a variety of things: dogs, hair extensions, panic attacks, electronic cigarettes, all sorts! Read all of my posts if you like and you will see this.

If I want to advertise I pay for it.

Please can you stop removing my threads that are purely offering advice to people.

I never ask people on here to use me for their hair extensions and I never would. It is up to the individual what they want and who they choose.

Thank you

Edited by sarahjane

egypttion barbers in eckington quite good

22 a market street

eckinton

near sheffield

Barnetts on herries road (near blood bank). nice atmosphere very helpful, and priced very well. Phone to book appointments 07748630266

hi forumers,

can anyone recomend a hairdressers in the city centre who doesnt charge the earth please, many thanks :help:

I went to that one on the Wicker, as recommended, and got it cut by this young dark haired woman. Can't remember if I already commented regarding this, but it was the worst ****ing hair cut I have ever received.

Sound. x

good hair salon RED in renishaw celebrity hairdresser done dancing on ice strictly

and more amanda owner really nice down to earth very good prices check her out :thumbsup:

Would be grateful if anyone could share the details of a good hairdresser who offers this at a reasonable price. Many thanks :)