The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

I have blonde hair but it is different shades. I will go and have a look need to get them at end of Feb so i can start styling it for my wedding!!

Pure beauty 651 queens road...0114 32 77 517, they use wella.. The hairdresser is called georgia..really good..she also does colour correction.. Beatiful salon from inside.. They also do beauty treatments

Oooppps... Sorry forgot to mention pure beauty use wella ..

I have blonde hair but it is different shades. I will go and have a look need to get them at end of Feb so i can start styling it for my wedding!!

They will match it up to your hair, so should be about £60 incuding clips, if you are wanting to have clip ins.

Hi Tinkerbell

Just a question but will your hair be taken up for your wedding?

If so it might be worth speaking to the stylist doing it, to check whether clip ins will work for the style you are after.

If not, and you are wearing your hair down then clip ins will be fine.

x

Hi everyone, can someone reccomend a good hair stylist to remove my two foot long hair extensions and put my hair back into a long reverse bob please. I dont mind paying whatever but they must be understanding of my desires and give me what I want.

It will be taken up and my hairdresser is aware of this but my hair needs to be long for the style

Can anyone reccomend someone to take out my glued in hair extensions and give me a long reverse bob ?

Hi

Are you looking for your hair to be cut in to a reverse bob or having new extensions to make it in to a reverse bob?

Sarah

It will be taken up and my hairdresser is aware of this but my hair needs to be long for the style

No problem, I just thought I'd ask.

Clip ins can't always be taken up in to wedding styles that well (although they sometimes work really well too, it just depends on what you are having done) so please get them soon and let the hairdresser have a practice run to make sure it all works ok. It may be worth just checking with the hairdresser (if you haven't already) that she is happy that clip ins will work ok.

Also, it can sometimes be better for take ups, to have a lot of narrower clip ins rather than long pieces from left to right if that makes sense?

Just make sure you have plenty of practice time x

Thanks

Sarah

Edited by sarahjane

i need a good hairdresser to high light my hair blonde in s6 area

does anyone know what the ones are like around the ASDA

thanks