The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Closed for good. One of the directors was robbing the others blind.

Sarah is now working at Boudoir, Fulwood Road.

I know this sounds like a crazy question, but are there any hairdressers for women around hillsborough that are quiet natured and won't speak too much when cutting your hair? I have social anxiety and this puts me off most hairdressers as they often ask too many questions. Thanks

I would love to know which Dronfield salon Helen from Pride has gone to please

This is where I used to get my hair cut but it seems to have moved to eccleshall road-is there still a hair place at the spa? I can't go to eccleshall road to get my hair cut!:(

Spa 1877 still operates as Spa 1877 (However is closed next week for refurb), Conrad Blandford have now gone their own way as the spa is expanding to both up and downstairs. CB are now as stated above on Ecclesall Rd, opposite M&S.

any recommendations for a hairdressers on west street or nearby?

any recommendations for a hairdressers on west street or nearby?

browns on division street is quite good and very reasonably priced

browns on division street is quite good and very reasonably priced

Thanks, I will have a look:)

Theres now a hairdresser called Helen working at rume in Dronfield, shes new there. Not sure for def but she said she used to be near beau chief hotel! Does that help?

Also, for anyone living in the Dronfield area, I am opening a new men's salon called Chaps on the shops on Pentland Road behind the Jolly Farmer pub. We will also be offering male grooming services, and have a lady therapist who will be doing massage, manicures, pedicures and waxing for gents. I also have a nurse practitioner who will be available 1/2 days per month for non-surgical treatments ie Botox, fillers etc by appointment. The non surgical treatments will be open to both men and women and we will be having opening offers on these.

I'll post more nearer to opening but we are looking at around 3/4 weeks time dependent on the builders who started in there this week.

The shop will be clean, modern and friendly and I am also looking for self employed barbers to work with if anyone is interested.