The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

i need some advise with this part, i died my hair black i've had for a couple of months and getting bored i used to be blonde but died it black..

i tryed to go back blonde but it went ginger, so i died it bk black, but now my black is starting to grow out at the roots i just wonderd if i could go blonde but just need help on how to do it.

please help!

I think you'd have to have the colour properly stripped by a hairdresser, then bleached, then toned. It could take hours and therefore be quite expensive - good luck!

I think you'd have to have the colour properly stripped by a hairdresser, then bleached, then toned. It could take hours and therefore be quite expensive - good luck!

I agree with you. I would go the hairdressers to have it stripped. Black to Blonde is very hard to do so doing it yourelf isnt great. - If you had used an Ash Blonde after it had gone ginger it would have got rid of the red tones in your hair. But thats a lot for your hair to take all in one go.

You will have to do it in a few stages, it will go orange, but if you put a colour with ash tones in it on top (semi-permanent is best to limit the damage), it should tone down the brassiness.

I have done this before at home, I bleached my hair from dark brown and it went orange, so I put a light ash brown semi-permenant colour on top and left it about a month before bleaching it again. Most home hair lighteners recommend waiting 15 days before lightening your hair.

Wat is the new colour, looks like silver i think it looks fab

Wat is the new colour, looks like silver i think it looks fab

Isnt it platinum Blonde ?

Isnt it platinum Blonde ?

not sure but thanks i will look for it

Been in today, had a cut and colour, very impressed :) Thanks

Hi..Are you still requiring models please? Thank you

are men allowed, would be up for any treatment if you want to use me

I should think so, give the salon a call, it doesn't close until 9pm x