The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Anyone who fancies their haircut at Headlines then take advantage of this offer.

http://livingsocial.com/deals/35496-haircut-blow-dry-and-deep-conditioning-treatment?msdc_id=222&ref=Deal052611_222_2238email

You will have to buy this now but have till Nov to go to headlines

If this link doesnt work then just type in livingsocial.com and look for sheffield offers...

Hi all,

My little boy who is 6 is wanting patterns shaved in to his hair. Ive seen other kids with this done but i have no idea which barber's does this.

My son normally has his hair cut by a friend but she only does womens hair normally so has no idea how to do it.

Can anyone recommend where to go in Sheffield and how much is it around?

Thanks

I've seen men having patterns shaved in their hair at the Easy Barber on Woodseats.

Will he be allowed in school with his hair like that, though?

I don't know what area you are in but there is one in Firth Park on Bellhouse Road near Greggs

Mr T's on Queens Road is the best place to go and most popular. Just go sit and with your turn.

Geezers at Swallownest do patterns in kids hair.My own kids go there.Very highly recommended.

Daz

Mr T's on Queens Road is the best place to go and most popular. Just go sit and with your turn.

Mr T's on Queens Road i have neva seen that ...I Strongly Recommend Mr T's on CITY ROAD BOTTOM END of it very good and cheap

Where did you sit and wait your turn MR Ts on City rd

Emm's on Leppings Lane

Just been told by son who goes there it's bottom of City Road - what do mum's know eh!!! He says it's about £6 - depending on pattern

If anyone's looking for a mobile hairdresser, I'd recommend Kizzy on here, she's very good and very reasonable prices - gave me a totally different look yesterday and I've had loads of compliments today, nice ego boost!