The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hiya,

I'm a qualified hair extensionist, I have recently qualified and looking to build my portfolio so I am only charging £100 per head at the moment. I have photos of my work so far and have had very good feedback on my work. If you are interested please get in contact.

[email protected] or 07713599629, I also have my own facebook page dedicated to my hair extensions, it has photos on there of some of my work just search Becky Beauty -HairExtensionist.

Thanks Beckie x

I'd suggest not having them glued in but have the clip-in ones instead. They look just as good and you can take them in/out whenever you fancy.

hiya guys,

does anyone know a walk in salon in town that is open tomorrow?

thank you

Anybody looking for a good traditional barbers or a ladies salon in the centre of Sheffield can do no worse than Scotts in the Wicker.

Hey,

Just a quick one for anyone who ive not been able to get in touch with. My names Rob and i used to work at Wigs and Warpaint until 2 weeks ago when i moved to Hair Kandi on west street.

I have also trained in Racoon extensions and offer a free consultation service.

PM me with any questions or call 0114 275 2425 and ill help as much as i can

cheers

Hi i know it maybe a long shot but is there anyone that does hairdressing from their home that could do my hair tomorrow night I'm just after my roots dying and quite trim my hair is black and i'n an emo style if anyone cab please pm me thank you :)

Hi all,

I am a male with very thick, coarse hair. Therefore after a few weeks of having my hair cut, I find that my hair just thickens up and I can't style it at all. Can anyone recommend a good mens hairdresser who might be able to do something different with my hair. I don't mind paying above the usual £10 haircut that I have.

Many thanks,

Lee

ive never been anywhere near hair but im very interested in learning how to do hair extension but cant seem to find anywhere local that does in home training,anyone help?? please let me know if you know of anywhere :)

Hey,

Just a quick one for anyone who ive not been able to get in touch with. My names Rob and i used to work at Wigs and Warpaint until 2 weeks ago when i moved to Hair Kandi on west street.

I have also trained in Racoon extensions and offer a free consultation service.

PM me with any questions or call 0114 275 2425 and ill help as much as i can

cheers

hahaha good luck.....they cut and coloured my hair there at hair kandi! was not impressed....worst colour ever, the girl couldnt colour for ****!!! cost me £68 to get it sorted out at another hairdressers

Don't know if this is in right group but i was wondering if anyone know's someone who can curl hair as my cousin wants her's doing for her wedding but they will be two of them and little girl..

Thank you

Don't know if this is in right group but i was wondering if anyone know's someone who can curl hair as my cousin wants her's doing for her wedding but they will be two of them and little girl..

Thank you

Do you mean somewhere in Sheffield as most hairdressers will be able to curl hair :)

Yeah sheffield, i thought hair dresses but wondered if anyone off sheffield fourm could :)