The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

We have put quite a few haircuts right after peeps have been to easy barbers they are ok for buzz cuts

Same here, the firth park one though. Try look ahead on the sheffield lane top xxxx

The ladies at the barbers on nether edge are brilliant!

they cut my toddlers hair, costs about a fiver, very patient, have cuddly toys on hand and they cut his hair exactly as i ask them to :)

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a hairdressers that are good at taking hair up. Its for a christmas party and fancied a change but never had it taken up before. I live in S35. Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Momo`s barbers @ The Palace Mall, stocksbridge

£3 OAPs

£4 kids

£5 Adults

£7 Patterns

closed on wednesdays

Can anyone recommend a hairdresser that is good at taking hair up or even have a consultation all at cheap prices? As I have a Christmas party next Sunday (so open on that day) in the S20 area?

Can anyone recommend a hairdresser that is good at taking hair up or even have a consultation all at cheap prices? As I have a Christmas party next Sunday (so open on that day) in the S20 area?

I could do it for you and i am mobile so can come to you.

For wash set and Take up - £25

For Party Take Up Alone - £15

Where in sheffield can I get a cheap haircut (female) my hairdresser can't get to me cos of weather and i just need a hair cut just needs tidying up and cutting short i am nr town west street is to pricey

Finally we have got a decent modern hairdressers that dunt cost the earth. Its opened up near blood bank on Herries road.

Finally we have got a decent modern hairdressers that dunt cost the earth. Its opened up near blood bank on Herries road.

Tina,,,, thats her name thats opened Barnetts, on Herries road, she is a brilliant hairdresser, used her for last 18mths,best I have found, & was even happier when she told me she was opening her own shop, which is even nearer to me,give her a try I am sure you will be pleased,:hihi:;)

I desperately need a mobile hairdresser for friday (10th Dec) afternoon, wadsley/ hills area.

Broken my wrist & need someone to blow dry & straighten my hair please so I can look half respectable at my works xmas do!!!

Please Please somone HELP.