The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Geezers near Aston Comprehensive school do lots of different patterns from nike ticks to complicated tribal tattoo patterns , shaved into the hair. Lots of lads have them and they look really cool. The guys working there are excellent and its very reasonably priced, well worth a visit. 2873417 .:) xx

i would'nt bother you'll end up looking like a rite spanner with a hair cut like that . get a proper mans hair cut !

LMAO!:hihi:

HI all just a recommendation if any one is intrested had a cut and blow dry at Cappellis Hunters Bar yesterday and they did a brilliant job and got a 30 percent discount will definatly go back .I believe the offer to be on for november with the stylist Rhion , hope this can be of use to someone.

where can you get your eyebrows tinted ?

Hi, are their any mobile hairdressers that can come to Stannington to seriously hack the worlds thickest hair? Need quite an low maintenance cut that doesn't cost the earth as I have 3 kids and not a lot of time!!! Thanks :-)

This may seem like an odd question, but I'm looking for somewhere in the City Centre that is good at cutting long men's hair. Generally the standard men's barber's seem a bit freaked out, last one I went in said mine was the longest hair he had ever cut...and it was about 3 inches shorter than it is now! A lot of the salon's also seem to cut long hair in women's styles.

So, I'm looking for somewhere that can do a decent cut/style on men's hair that is beyond shoulder length. Not too fussed about the price this time round as it will be a pre-graduation haircut (need to look smart apparently...) Somewhere that can fit in at short notice too!

Ta in advance :)

A student having a haircut ???? They will be washing next !!

What's the world coming to ??

Wiseguys at Gleadless does my sons hair, he's very picky about barbers they seem to want to chop it all off, this is the best one we've found (also where his friends get their cuts they all have longer hair) that will cut to style requested and not do a 'ladies' cut.

It's across from the Blockbuster at the corner of Gleadless and Ridgeway road. Just across from the tram stop.