The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi Everyone

I've recently moved back to Sheffield and am wondering if anyone can tell me where Craig (the hairdresser) who used to work at headlines at Park Head now works. I thought he was amazing, and would love to go back to him, many thanks. x x

Huddersfield I believe. He lived in Huddersfield I think and travelled each day to Sheffield. I think he said he was going to be working with his partner in Huddersfield.

Quick update: Hair all Day in Broomhill is excellent - Michael did a perfect job. He can even do DAs and Pompodores! I think it was less than a tenner too. Thanks for the recommendation Steptoad.

I've got a set of 18" hair extensions but I'm wanting to go longer, I didnt buy my previous ones myself and was wondering if anyone knew an approx price they will cost me. Im wanting black real hair 22 inch ones

Thanks

Up do's and curling etc for occasions that won't break the bank?

My little girl and me need something doing to our hair on the 17th Sept (morning). Little girl needs a sturdy but pretty up-do and I would like some soft curls/waves.

Pref a hairdresser in Sheffield. Please don't move this into the wedding hair megathread cuz I have asked had had no luck. Only people who want to charge £100 which is ridiculous- I am not asking for a cut or colour.. just fancy do's.

Ta :)

Hi, Try Headwork at Gleadless Townend. Their prices are very reasonable. Tel no is 0114 2650707.

I'm going to a wedding Sunday morning and need my hair pinning up and curling with the GHD's (which I have). Happy to go to someone's house or you come here. Also if possible need it trimming. Please PM me if you think you can help and how much it will be xx

I have a picture of how I want it if that would help on price :)

has anybody visited loaf hair salon in crystal peaks recently? i would like to go but not sure if its any good? can anyone recommend a stylist to me?

I went a couple of times when it first opened and really liked it, but went again about 6 weeks ago and found the girl that did my hair really patronising, so have been elsewhere this time. Sorry can't remember the names.

Still looking for a hairdresser in Sheffield that will style hair for a wedding. All I want is mine and my 4yr old daughter's hair curling nice for the day. Would only pay about £10 tops each as it's not cut or colour... anywhere?

Also.. advice needed.. I have a concave bob that has grown out so no longer looks in the bob shape or 'falls' so it gos under sort of thing... only trouble is I now have (again) different legnth hair, but with no actual style.. every time I go for a trim I end up with another concave bob and am back at square 1 (own fault!)... I guess the obvious answer would be leave it to grow more then level it off once I am happy with the legnth at the back (as it would have to be cut level with that, being the shortest), which I wuoldn't be happy to do now as it's only at my neck. Just wondered if anyone had any style suggestions for mid legnth hair!!?

I'm going to a wedding Sunday morning and need my hair pinning up and curling with the GHD's (which I have). Happy to go to someone's house or you come here. Also if possible need it trimming. Please PM me if you think you can help and how much it will be xx

If anyone PMs you would you let me know as I am looking for a similar thing myself the week after x

I've got a set of 18" hair extensions but I'm wanting to go longer, I didnt buy my previous ones myself and was wondering if anyone knew an approx price they will cost me. Im wanting black real hair 22 inch ones

Thanks

i know it is £55 for 18inch real hair from extras on the lanes in meadowhall, if thats any help:)