The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi there!

Has anyone been to this hairdressers? I don't think its been open very long-I drive past quite a lot but it always looks quiet.

Abbie x

I go past in the morning and it always looks quiet but on the way home its usually got a few customers in, good luck to them I say.

Really? Was thinking of giving it a go. I'm so picky! Constantly looking for the perfect hairdresser! I seem to have tried half the salons in Sheffield! x

I've been twice and been pleased with the results. She has done exactly what I asked her to do, and I have paid a third of what I paid elsewhere.

I worry that she will go out of business, because it is often so quiet in there, so please try her out.

J

Hi.

My name is Luis. I am currently a hair assitant at Hair 1877 which is now called Conrad Blandford Hairdressing. We are in the same location with the same team the only difference is the business's have now split into two, Spa and Hair. The telephone number is 01142211877 press the second option for the hair salon and our website will be up and running soon.

We all look forward to seeing you soon.

From Luis & the team.

I went shortly after it opened and was happy with the haircut and the price.

I might try it. Im one to always worry that they will ut mine wrong and ill be the one left like a ****

Anyone know what has happened to Heat?

The old shop on Fitzwilliam St is empty and the new shop on West St doesn't look like is ready to open any time soon.

Im Looking for somewhere i can get hair extensions put in for my wedding, want them cut and blended in.

Would like some names of salons please so i can price quote.

Thankyouu

firth park cant think of name but its on sicey ave above gold shop

try house of elliott.

many years experiance in this field.

ring us on 2403411 for a quote and ask for donna