The Transformers movie

So disappointed with this film - had read good reviews but found it long and boring one of the worse films of the year! It wasn't even a kids film as its rated 12A and had unessercery swearing and talk of wan-ing talk ! Why couldn't they just take them bits out so kids can go and see it :loopy:

that's you opinion of the film!!!

everybody i know said how good it was and they would highly recommend it

So disappointed with this film - had read good reviews but found it long and boring one of the worse films of the year! It wasn't even a kids film as its rated 12A and had unessercery swearing and talk of wan-ing talk ! Why couldn't they just take them bits out so kids can go and see it :loopy:

Hi take a look at this thread to see what others said....

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=236738

Just me then! I must have totally missed the point of the film - i never saw the cartoon would that matter?

think you have to have been in to transformers from years ago to appreciate the film

anybody got a link to the full film?

Nope.

Downloading films before they come out on the Cinema is classed as Piracy, which is illegal. And we all know that the Mods would come down on anyone posting such links like a ton of re-enforced bricks.

anybody got a link to the full film?

Well maybe another website might have a link to it. One such as http://www.alluc.org for example.

I went to see Transformers Saturday, it was properly the best film Ive seen all year so far. The action, comedy and look of the film were cool!

Before I went to see it I was a bit unsure if I would like it and thought it would be one of them good but cheesy films, but I was very wrong.

If u are wanting to go the pics and are wondering what to watch, I recommend this film

:D

its wonderfull alright but i guess theres something wrong about the movie

you see bumble bee use to be a turtle car a and barricade was a autobots and another one bumble bee defeated barricade and again see him going to megatron but he dissapeared into the scene

think you have to have been in to transformers from years ago to appreciate the film

Far from it! Loved Transformers as a kid - still read the comic and love the cartoon now. Hated this Michael Bay directed piece of trash!

I mean - it had Bumblebee urinating on someone for laughs!! Not forgetting the tons of plot holes scattered throughout.

Nope, it was Star Wars episode 3 all over again - lots of CGI to blind the masses to the weak nature of the acting and story (Shia LaBeouf excluded - he was okay and shows potential). Then again, I've never been any fan of Michael Bay (Armageddon sucked, The Island was a mess, Pearl Harbor - well....let;s just stop there) and expected him to **** it all up - especially given his own disdain for the cartoon and comic (stated in many interviews).

I'm with f_g on this one - TF stunk!

The reviews I read said it's best to treat it as a comedy.

I mean, come on - it's a film based on an 80s cartoon designed to sell TOY ROBOTS! It ain't gonna be Citizen Kane! (Oh yes, there's a link there somewhere...)