How long were you in labour?

3 days with my first, ouch lol

24 hours with my 2nd

16 hours with my 3rd

9 hours with my 4th

all these are my count from the first twinge, not labour apperantly but certainly feels like it

in my eyes wether it early labour or established labour, its still labour so i count from my timing

From going in to Jessops 5 and a half hours. I actually enjoyed my labour - yeah it hurt like hell but it was a wonderful experience. Ready for the next now lol:hihi:

you know what hun, i feel the same about mine, worst pain ever but i love it, not at the time:hihi: but as soon as it over i wanna do it all again, its amazing n all my mates think im mad, glad theres someone else who agrees, i gave birth 4 weeks and 5 days ago and miss it, wish i could go back in time

Mine were quite simple labours:

1st 3 days from start to finish,

2nd 14 hours from start to finish

3rd 10 hours start to finish

4th We will find out in about 10 weeks lol hopefully 2 hours (but thats wishful thinking i think)

my first labour was 9 weeks early so i started monday and they kept trying to slow it down so i eventually had her on friday , so 5 days , bloody hard work it was lol x

17 hours from the waters breaking until she was born. Was worth the pain and the screaming. Although I had one cow (and thats being polite) of a midwife.

How long before this turns into a competition about who had longest labour (although I think it could already be one :hihi:.

I don't know when my labour really started with ds as I was induced and it was a bit stop start. I started to be induced Friday evening and he was born Sunday morning but I wasn't in labour all that time. With dd it was 4 hours 15 mins from the first twinge but 2 hours 15 mins from when I knew I was definitely in labour.

Edited by Corbyn

1st one 10 hours, 2nd 40 hours!

Edited by SchMilner

Officially the midwifes classed it as 13 hours...however i started with contractions as soon as i had the implant to get me started with labour, that was about 4oclock on the 19th and i gave birth 3.30 on the 20th so about 25 hours ish....

I went into slow labour about a week before my waters broke. My waters brokes at 12:01 am on the Monday and Nunu was out by 4:30am.

About 5 days...no idea when my waters broke :hihi: Midwives didn't either :hihi:

I think my second stage of labour on my sheet said 13 hours