Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

:| All the talk on p+g is doom and gloom at moment.Dont see it really 9 points clear of watford,granted there on fire but no real need for panic.Lot of talk about team selection and warnock getting slagged of again.Are utd a team on the slide ? maybe but still in a good position.Good point for the owls today, not that youll be interested???.

All the talk on p+g is doom and gloom at moment.Dont see it really 9 points clear of watford,granted there on fire but no real need for panic.Lot of talk about team selection and warnock getting slagged of again.Are utd a team on the slide ? maybe but still in a good position.Good point for the owls today, not that youll be interested???.

sorry about that me grandaughter just been jumping on computer:rant: :rant:

Yeah, we're in a great postion points wise, but this game, Watford and Derby were all poor.

We need confidence, get back to 4-4-2 and knock it about. One thing we've learned is that Akinbyi needs to do alot more to impress - and we don't have time for him to fit in slowly.

Tuesday night is going to be interesting.

Listened to the match on RS & it was awful,why 4-3-3 we play lousy when we are in that formation,I am sorry I support Warnock but he is messing with the team,no Tonge???,Ade well what can I say,launching the ball from back to front again,it was like listening to a match last season,although Derby have done us a favour,look at Watford they are flying,we have on paper the best team in the Championship but we played Bloody terrible,when Gillespie came on you could see his crosses causing problems,but where were the strikers nowhere to be seen.I said a couple of weeks ago we could lose 3,draw 3,we have already lost 1 & drawn 1.I feel so sorry for the supporters who went all the way down to Devon.UP THE BLADES

Does anyone know why Tonge was left out??

Why oh why are playing hoof ball? It's embarrassing and we'll never achieve anything playing like that - Deane might be able to do something with it but no one else can. We've got to where we are by passing and running at players so why screw it all up now. Even Kenny has stopped throwing the ball out and just boots it upfield usually to the opposition.

We always struggle against teams who play 5 in midfield ,we do not know how to break them down,if Warnock played 4-4-2 & played down the wings instead of hoofing the ball to the oposition,like we did earlier in the season we would be home & dry like Reading,we have scored 2 goals in 3 matches & we have more strikers than any other team in the Championship.A puzzled Blades Supporter.UP THE BLADES,DROPPED THE MIGHTIER BECAUSE WE AREN'T ANYMORE

I hope we manage to do that for you. In return, could you do us a favour by drawing against Palace?

No sooner said than done Patch, Could have won it too if we had a striker that actually score goals now and again.

Wednesday aren't going to challenge us.

Palace are more likely.

My desire for United to see success far exceeds any rivallry with Wednesday.

Don't enjoy listening to matches :(

yeah but palace are not gonna catch us

Watched Reading vs Southampton highlights this morning & Reading's defence looked shaky,Southampton should have had a couple of goals.Chelsea lost yesterday,so I am looking for the same result against Reading on Tuesday,they have to lose sometime & we have not thrashed a team for some time.UP THE BLADES

No need to panic yet.After Tuesday it should all be plain sailing.........:help: N.W. said on Radio Sheff that Monty has dropped down pecking order,cant for the life of me see the logic in that.Just hope his stubbornness in leaving him out doesn't cost us in the long run as with his reluctance to play the ball on the deck.The Webber/Horsefield pairing will take us up anyway.Hang on a minute;who did his hamstring for W.B.A. yesterday?.......:rolleyes:

There is nothing on the WBA website about Horsy being injured,Ellington replaced him later on in the game.But with the strikers we already have we should be banging the goals in again like earlier in the season.Crewe got 3 against Reading last week & Southampton should have had a couple on friday.But the worry for me is is the launching of the ball from back to front & we are rubbish at that because we have enough good players to play the ball on the ground.Still not heard why Tonge was left out??UP THE MIGHTY BLADES