Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

Tosh,

Maybe we should swap families!

I could not do that to you mate,most of my family are AH LOL

BAD boy Blade David Unsworth has said sorry to team-mates as he begins his three match suspension.

The defender's apology was made to the dressing room in the wake of the 4-1 defeat by Watford on Monday.

The repercussions of his red card and the ban will begin to sink in tomorrow at Plymouth.

Manager Neil Warnock admitted he would have rested veteran centre back Craig Short, if Unsworth and Derek Geary were available.

Geary is out having been cautioned five times in matches.

Said Warnock: "David Unsworth made a poor decision to get himself sent off and he regrets it and he has aplogised to the players, quite rightly.

"Losing him might be a blessing in disguise, we could be more positive and use the likes of Tonge or Quinn or all these other people who are busting a gut to get in.

"I don't get disappointed when things like that happen. When Morgan was sent off it opened the door for Craig Short. "The only thing is that we're thin on the ground for the next three games until he's back in the squad."

Warncock could put Leigh Bromby at right back tomorrow with Rob Kozluk partnering him on the left. Chris Armstrong may be given role on the left side of midfield.I think with the turmoil going on at QPR we should try for ****tu

Nah - I reckon those posts were removed because everyone is sick of witnessing the conversation between a couple of members who were wasting Forum space with posts relating to buying / selling tickets for the match at Swillsborough.

May I suggest eBay for this in future ??

Oh BTW, it is mr_lue_bowl as he seems fond of re-arranging letters.

I can tell you that you are wrong!

The posts were removed due to MarkB's childish little threats towards me for not providing him with tickets on his demands...........

Matt

Quote forma PM form Matt1889:

Might just send a good mate of mine round to deal with you, cos Ive got your address remember!

Anyways, back on to blades. Is anyone actually travelling down to plymouth tomorrow for the game?

Also has anybody noticed it is taking ages to view this thread now? Is it just my internet connection or is it same for all? Maybe its something to do with 280odd pages with this thread now?

Yes I have noticed the slowness MarkB. I thought it was me ,but the same thing has happened to you,It needs reporting.

Mod- Hi all. The problem isn't your with your thread, it's across the whole forum.

Have a look at this thread:

http://72.232.42.34//showthread.php?t=89327

Looks like there is a problem with the server and that's causing all threads to load very slowly. Hopefully things will be back to normal asap!

Cheers, Tracie

Ok Cheers Tracie,just thought my PC was playing up.

Pericard has gone to Plymouth & will be playing along with Nalis,you know what happens about previous players playing against there former clubs,I hope not.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Mod- Hi all. The problem isn't your with your thread, it's across the whole forum.

Have a look at this thread:

http://72.232.42.34//showthread.php?t=89327

Looks like there is a problem with the server and that's causing all threads to load very slowly. Hopefully things will be back to normal asap!

Cheers, Tracie

Nope... It's definitely this thread that's taking longer to open. Sometimes it isn't opening at all for me now while the rest of the forum seems fine :?

WBA .Robson has given Horsefield the weekend to decide if he still want's to go to Sheffield United.Robson has stated that he would love Horsefield to stay at the club as he is playing well at the moment,But the problem with Robbo is as soon as Kanu & his mate comes back from the tournement they are playing in Horsefield will be back in the reserves,I cannot blame the guy,Robson said nothing about him before his other player's went on international duty.Come Geoff we will look after you & you can play for us next season in the Premiership.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Nope... It's definitely this thread that's taking longer to open. Sometimes it isn't opening at all for me now while the rest of the forum seems fine :?

Hmm.. earlier this morning the whole site was being incredibly slow but you're right, the other threads seem fine now and it's just this one that seems to be taking a while to load :huh:

Maybe it's time for BladesChat v.2? ;)